22) Is She The One? P3

(Zayn pov)
Having all those thoughts bout my love for Perrie & our relationship, Follow by if I'm truly in love with Gigi & if she's the one for me.

Along with the one I had yesterday, It shows that as much as I love Gigi with all my heart, I still have hope & love for Perrie & everything we shared.

I mean, Perrie and I have been through so much together. And all I can say bout that is Perrie is the one for me & that I'm absolutely truly in love with her without any doubt or questions asked.

 And I mean, we're meant to be together & there's so many things I love bout Perrie. Like her singing, her laugh, her smile, her gorgeous eyes that makes me melt & of course making her blush.    

As I listed all the things I love bout Perrie & explain my thoughts on her, I decided to call Gigi to come over at my house.

(Phone Conversation)
"Hello?" Gigi said.

"Hey, Gigi. It's me, Zayn." I replied.

"Oh, Hi. Future Hubby! How are you?" Gigi said making me smile nervously.

When I heard her called me 'Future Hubby', I knew I need to have a serious talk with Gigi bout the engagement.

Without trying to make her think I'm gonna dump her, cause if she thinks that. Then all the Zigi fans would just think of me as a douche or a jerk for leaving Gigi to be together with Perrie. 

As I'm thinking of a way on how to tell Gigi bout my thoughts on our engagement, I got interrupted by Gigi.

"Zayn. Are you okay?" Gigi asked worriedly as my thoughts got interrupted.

"I'm fine. Um, Gigi, Come to my house right now, we need to talk bout something important." I told her.

"Alright, I'm on my way." Gigi said.

"Good. See you later, Gigi. Bye!" I said.

"Bye, sweetheart!" Gigi replied as she hang up.
(Phone Conversation End)

After talking with Gigi on the phone,  I decided to watch my favorite movie "Scar-face".

After watching the whole thing of the movie,  I heard a knock so I answered it.

It was Gigi so I let her inside & we hugged then pulled away & sat down my couch.

"Zayn, What's so important that we need to talk bout?" Gigi asked me concern.

"Our engagement." I replied.

"Okay, What bout it?" Gigi asked being confused.

"Um. I don't think we should continue our engagement, as much as i love you, i can never love you like i loved Perrie. Besides, what i had with Perrie was something beautiful & it meant very much to me. And, like i said, I was fool for giving up on my ex-fiancee that i've loved. And I'll always have love for Perrie & everything we had together. " I explain.