4) Dissing Or Missing Ur Ex'

(Harry pov)
I went to my ex, Taylor's house to discuss about the situation between us along with me & Kendall.

(At Taylor's house)
I arrived at her house and went to her doorstep knocking, Then she opened the door and let me in.

(At Taylor's house)I arrived at her house and went to her doorstep knocking, Then she opened the door and let me in

"Hi, Taylor. How are you?" I said nervously.

"Hi, Harry, I'm good. How bout you?" Taylor answered.

"Um, I'm fine. Anyway, I need to tell you something." I said.

"What is it?" Taylor asked.

"There's news about us along with me and Kendall." I told her in my british accent.

"What do you mean?" Taylor asked not believing what I said.

I showed her the article with a picture of me and taylor along with me and Kendall.

As i showed Taylor the picture, I noticed her reading the article and the comments saying how Hendall is way better than Haylor and that our relationship is nothing compared to mine with Kendall.

After she reading the comments, I knew that she was annoyed bout it.

"Wow. Um, Harry, I think that you shouldn't let it get to you. I mean, even if things didn't worked out for us or you and Kendall, You still have love and respect our relationship along with Kendall's no matter what." Taylor explained as I nod understanding what she's saying.

"Speaking of our relationship not working out, I'm really glad that we are now good friends." I said.

"Okay. I totally agree. It's not like one of us still some feelings for each other." Taylor said as I nod agreeing to what she's saying.

After discussing about the Hendall-Haylor situation and becoming friends, I left and went to Kendall's house.

(Taylor pov)
After discussing about the Hendall-Haylor situation with Harry and him hoping that we can be friends since our relationship didn't last. I decide to picked a few songs to perform at the Ellen show.

So I choose to perform 2 songs "Style" and "Out Of The Wood" which are both bout my ex-boyfriend Harry Style & I may or may not still has feelings for him but that doesn't matter anymore. 

Besides, All of my relationships with guys I dated that everybody knows & love like Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, Harry Styles & of course Calvin Harris haven't last at all.

Anyway, I really hope my new relationship with Tom could actually be my happy ever after.