20) Is She The One? P1

(Zayn pov)
Gigi & I are now engaged and this is the best moments of my life.

After telling both Gigi's & I families bout the news along with my former band-mates, Gigi & I went out to celebrate our engagement.

I'm at my house planning to spent time with my new fiancée Gigi, When I got a text from my mom. Zayn, We need to have serious talk with you, it's important.

So I reply Okay, I'll be there. After getting a text from my mom, I went get dressed.

After getting dressed, I went outside to my car and drove off to my parent's house.

(At Zayn's family house)
I arrived at my parents house and went inside. As I went inside, I saw my family members all in the backyard.

I went outside to the backyard and ran towards my parents, I knew what what they're gonna tell me is important

"Hey, Mum & dad." I said as I give them a hug & a kiss then pulled away.

"Hi, Zayn. We need to have a serious talk." My mum told me.

"About what?" I asked her.

"Your engagement with Gigi." My dad said which made me confused.

"What bout it?" I said still being confused.

"Honey, We think it's kinda sudden that you're engaged to Gigi. And I know that you love her & she makes you happy, And we're all happy for you. But I just wanna make sure if you really love her." My mum told me.

"Your mother's trying to say is she the one for you? Cause you've shared alot of beautiful moments with Perrie throughout the years. Follow by when she's been there for you after the 1D split, I mean, we all know how much you loved Perrie with all your heart." My father said.

"Dad, Are you asking me if I love really Gigi, cause I do." I told him.

"We know you do, But are you in love with her? Cause I do know your love for Gigi isn't like the way you love Perrie. You shared alot of beautiful moments with Perrie throughout the years, And not to mention you wrote 2 or 3 songs bout her, explaining bout how you guy relationship and how she means to you." My father told me. 

"Besides, Zayn. All the sweet & beautiful moments you two shared shows Perrie matters to you like you do to her. And, though you and Gigi are a cute couple, It'll never changed how important both Perrie and everything you guys had are to you. and I mean, watching & hearing interviews bout you guys & seeing pictures of how happy you two are proves it all. And I don't think any woman could make you feel like Perrie does, not even Gigi besides, what you and Perrie has had together shows how in so love you guys were to each other and the memories you two have, And I bet there's still a chance for Zerrie." My mum added. 

Hearing every word my mum and dad said, I completely understand what they're telling me.

I also knew they're right bout my love towards Perrie. And bout how my love for Gigi can never be like the way I have for Perrie.

"You guys are right bout how my love for Gigi can never be like the love I have for Perrie." I told them realizing that they're right.

"Of course we are, And Zayn. You really need to think over your engagement with Gigi as you go to bed." My mum said as I nod.

"Besides, We don't want you to do something you'll regret. And, you also really need to think bout what we told you, follow by asking yourself if Gigi's the one for you? And if you're truly in love with her like you say do." My father ordered as I nod understanding.

After having a serious talk with my parent bout my engagement with Gigi, I gave them & my sisters a hug & kiss then left to go home.

(Back home)

I arrived back home and went inside. As I went inside, I took a shower then changed into my PJ's.

After getting dressed into my PJ's, I went inside my bed & started thinking bout everything my parent told me.

As I think bout everything my parent told me, I started having thoughts bout for Gigi like Am I truly in love with Gigi? Even though Gigi and I love each other very much, and we have such a great bond followed by loving the fact she's my girlfriend, Is she really the one for me? If I end our engagement, it does means I still have love for Perrie & what we had together, and How will the Zigi fans react to it? If I really still do have love for the moments Perrie & I had together, will Perrie ever take me back? Is there still a chance for us to be back together again, What if  Perrie officially moved on from US & be with Luke?