39) I Would

(Louis pov)
I heard that danielle's been rumoredly dating Gregg Sulkin and if they do, i honestly wish them nothing but luck.

Cause if she's happy then i'm happy. Besides, any guys would lucky to have her including gregg. I mean, i truly love & care bout my ex-girlfriend Danielle & i want her to be happy.

As much as I'm happy to know that danielle wants to be with Gregg, I still have love for her & always will.

I really care bout her & us being friends was the best decision I've ever made.

(Danielle pov)

I'm happy being with Gregg. I mean, He's been nothing but a really sweet, charming, honest & caring boyfriend to me.

He's like one of the best boyfriends any girl could ever have, though I'll always have love for Louis.

I mean, I adore our moments together and looking pictures of us show PDA, it reminds me of how happy we were together.

And whenever I look at pictures of us or listen to "Best Song Ever", I think of what we've had together.

As i'm thinking bout Louis, I saw Gregg walking towards me to sit down on the couch.

"Hello, Dani. How are you?" He says, giving me a smile.

"I'm good, Just thinking." I replied.

"Bout what?" He asked me.

"On my split with my ex-boyfriend, Louis." I told him.

"Well, That's understandable. I mean, I would've done the same thing bout bella." He admit.

"Really?" I said.

"Yea. I mean, I still love her and what we've had was really special. Honestly, I still miss her & i sometime wish we stayed together." Gregg confessed.

"Aww, It sounded so sweet. I'm sure she feels the same way." I told him, truthfully as he just nodded.

After talking bout exes, we started to watch a movie.