5) Not-So-Great-Day Ever Continues

(Zayn pov)
I’m at my house spending time Hatchi, the puppy Perrie & I adopted together during the time when we were together.

As i played with Hatchi, I got a call so i answered it.

(Phone Conversation)
“Hello?” I said not sure on who’s calling me.

“Hello, Zayn. It’s Simon.” Simon answered.

“Hey, Simon. How are you?” I asked in my british accent.

“I’m good. I got some new I wanna tell you.” He said being serious.

“What is it?” I asked him.

“Um. The boys are having their Made In the A.M. tour tomorrow night and I was thinking maybe you can joined them.” Simon told me.

When he said that, I had alot mixed feelings about it. I’m happy, shocked, excited but of course also extremely anxious.

As I have all these feelings in my mind, I went back to talking on the phone.

“Um. I would love to, I was thinking maybe I could perform my songs on their tour.” I suggested.

“Sure, that’s fine. Anyway, It starts at 6:34 pm.” Simon told me the time for when the tour start then hang up.
(Phone Conversation End)

After talking with Simon on the phone, I was happy & excited about joining the boys on their tour but also extremely anxious about it. Since I’ve left the band in 2015 & I don’t know how they’ll feel if they see me joining their tour to do both a reunion & perform my songs.

So I thought about which song to sing at their Made In The A.M. tour tomorrow night when I heard a knock on the door so I answered & it was Gigi.

So I let her inside & gave her a kiss then we both sat down on the living-room couch

“Gigi, I wanna tell you something.” I said in my british accent as she nod “okay”.

“Um. Gigi, I got a call from Simon and he told me that the guys are having their Made In The A.M. tour tomorrow night, And he wants me to join them.” I told her.

“That’s good to hear, I know you’re dealing with anxiety but don’t worry about it cause I bet the fans would be surprise with amazement seeing you with the boys performing together.

“Thanks you, Gigi.” I said in my british accent.

“Your welcome, Zayn. I love you.” She says smiling at me.

“I love you too, Gigi.” I said as I kissed her then cuddled.