36) Love Me Or Leave Me

(Perrie pov)
After spending quality time with my hubby Zayn at our honeymoon & making love with him last night, I just found this morning I'm having a child & I honestly don't know how to react.

I mean, I'm happy, nervous & scared. I'm at home not knowing what to do, so I decided to call my mom.

(Phone Conversation)
"Hello?" My mom answered.

"Hi, Mom, it's Perrie." I said.

"Oh. Hi, Pez! How are you?" She asked.

"Um. Not so good." I answered feeling nervous.

"What happened?" She asked me.

"Um. I just found out this morning that I'm 6 weeks pregnant & it's Zayn's baby." I told her.

"Well, Don't worry bout it, Perrie. When are you gonna tell him?" She questioned me.

"I don't know." I answered.

"Well, Perrie, You have to tell him sooner or later, and don't worry bout it. Cause, I'm sure he won't leave you all by yourself to raise your baby." She says.

"Thanks, Mom." I thanked her.

"Your welcome, sweetheart. And don't worry bout it too much." She says as I nodded agreeing.

"Thank, Mum. Love you." I said.

"Love you too, Pez." She replied then I hanged up.
(Phone Conversation End)
After talking with my mum on the phone, I knew I gotta tell Zayn sooner or later

(Week 1 & 2)
For Week 1 & 2, I worked out and eat healthy, doing things what my doctor says.

After that, I wear something comfortable whenever I need to go to sleep or go out somewhere relaxing like yoga.

As I continued doing all these routines I'm supposed to do. I knew that I have a week to tell Zayn bout my 6 weeks pregnancy.
(End of Week 1 & 2)

(Week 3 & 4)
After doing everything what Doctor Lucas told me to do, including going to my appointment at Week 3.

Today's my 2nd appointment to the doctor's & it's week 4 so I took a shower and went to dressed into something comfortable to wear.

After getting dressed, I went outside with my bodyguard & drove us off to the doctor's.

(At the doctor's)
We arrived at the doctor's and went inside then walked to the counter.

"Hello, How may I help you?" The lady said.

"Um. I have an appointment with doctor Lucas today." I told her.

"He's in room 618." The lady replied as I nod then left to find the room that says "618".

We found room "618" so I knocked at the door & Dr, Lucas answered it & let me inside.

He led me to a bed for me to sit down. As I'm sitting down, Dr, Lucas started the appointment.

"Okay. Perrie, Did you do all the things I told you to do yesterday?" Dr, Lucas asked as I nod.

"Okay. You're 6 weeks pregnant with a baby girl." Dr, Bruno told me as I smiled nodding.

"That's great. Thanks, Doc." I said.

After my 2nd & maybe last appointment, My bodyguard led me to the car & drove me to the hotel.

(At the hotel)
As I'm my apartment, I saw Zayn so I walked toward him. I told him everything bout the pregnancy & that we're having a daughter.

After telling him, He was actually excited then I wore something comfortable & went to sleep.
(End of Week 3 & 4)