50) Hooked On U Like Day & Night

(Johnny pov)
Mackenzie has been the best of friend to me & to be honest, I see her more than that. I mean, I would always be in a smiley mood, just by seeing her.

Not to mention, She's like a smile on my face. Us being best friends makes me really, really happy.

Despite all that, I want something more than just that. I want us to be boyfriend & girlfriend, but i don't know if she feels the same way bout me or not.

So hopefully, She does.

As I'm deep in my thoughts, I heard a knock so I got up to answer the door & it was Hayden so I let him in.

"Hey, Johnny. Can we talk?" He asked as I just nodded and we sat down at the couch.

"Look. Um, Carson told me that you were alittle jealous of me being around Mackenzie." Hayden mentioned.

"Yeah, Sorry for ignoring you." I apologized.

"It's okay, I kinda get why you did that since you really, really like Mackenzie which is obvious." He replies, accepting my apologies.

"Anyway, I just wanna let you know that i'll never, ever try to do that. Especially since everybody in school knows you like her & besides, we're just friends, nothing else." He added.

"I mean, I already like somebody else & i'm pretty sure she likes you too." He told me.

"Really?" I questioned as he nods yes.

"Well, Thanks. So, let me guess, Is it Annie Leblanc and my sister Lauren?" I guess as he nods smiling.

"Well, I wish you good luck." I told him.

"Thanks, You too." He says, giving me a smile.

After we talked it out, Hayden gave me a bro-hug then left.