27) Let Me Love You P2: Like Father, Like Son

(still Zayn pov)
I felt super happy seeing my son Javadd again yesterday.

I mean, I'm glad that I'm his dad. Besides, He's growing up to be a singer just like his dad.

And he got the confidence from his mother.

Even though Gigi & I are no longer together, I'll always love her.

I mean, when we were dating, she made me happy & I was glad to have her in my life.

Besides, we've shared alot of history together.

As much as i love Gigi, i can never love her like i love Perrie.

Anyway, I'm on my way to Gigi's house.

(At Gigi's house)
I arrived at her house and knocked at the door then she let me in.

"Hey, Zayn." She greeted me with a hug then pulled away.

"Hi, Gigi. Um, Is Javadd here?" I asked her.

"Yes. He's in his room, watching TV." She told me.

"Thanks, Gigi." I replied then walked upstairs and saw his bedroom door so I knocked.

"Who is it?" I heard him asked.

"It's your dad, Can I come in?" I asked him as I heard him getting up & opened the door for me to come in.

"Hi, Dad." He greeted me with a hug then sat down on his bed.

"Hey, Javadd. How are you?" I asked him as I joined him sitting on his bed.

"Good." He replied.

"That's great to hear." I said, smiling.

I noticed how quiet Javadd is right now & I wonder why.

"Javadd. Is something wrong?" I asked him.

"Well, Yes. Um, Remember when you announced that you're re-engaged to Perrie?" He said as I nodded yes.

"Um. Don't you miss being with mom?" He asked.

"Yes, Very much. As much as I love your mom with all my heart, Perrie has always been the love-of-my-life since we started dating." I told him.

"I know. But I wish you & mom continued being together." He said.

"Son, I know you want your mom & I to be together again, but Perrie makes me really happy & I love her." I said.

"But although we're engaged, I'll always love your mother & that's never gonna change. And besides without her, we wouldn't have you in our lives. Anyway, What I'm saying is  I'll always love what we've had together cause even if Perrie has always been the love-of-my-life since we first started dating, It'll never change the fact that I found love with your mom." I explained.

"Thanks, Dad. And I'm happy that you're back together with Perrie. Cause if you're happy, then I'm happy." He replied.

"Oh. Thank you, Javadd! That means alot and I love you so much." I said, giving him a hug

"Love you too, dad." He says as we pulled away from the hug.

"Well. I was wondering if you wanna be my best man?" I asked him.

"I would be honored." He says.

"Awesome. Well, I gotta go home, but I love you." I told him

"Love you too, dad." He says as I gave him one last hug then went downstairs.

I walked out the door then drove back home.