30) My Feelings 4 U Will Stay The Same

(Zayn pov)
My feelings for Perrie will never change same with Perrie til I saw Luke with her.

I saw how happy she was around Luke, along with her longtime ex-boyfriend Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain from 2016 just like how we were but it's now different between us.

Not only that, I feel like Perrie has doubt & fear bout getting re-engaged, and I don't blame her at all since our split. I also feel like Perrie still has feelings for either Luke or her ex Alex.

Although I told her that I was happy for her when she said she was dating someone else who's of course Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. I still have love for Perrie & everything we had together.

Cause, Perrie has always been the love-of-my-life since the beginning & that's never gonna changed.

(Jesy pov)

After Zayn's confession bout his love for Perrie explaining how much she means to him & that he's an idiot for letting her go, along with dedicating his song "Like I Would" to her.

It made Perrie speechless hearing every words, knowing that what he said was so beautiful. It feels like he meant it from the bottom of his heart, And it also feels like he still loves her.

I'm honestly happy they're back together, but at the same time, I'm worried that Perrie might go through those same things she did when Zayn dumped her.

Anyway, the girls & I are having a slumber party tonight at my house.

"So, what do you ladies wanna do?" I asked them.

"Let's order some pizza!" Leigh-Anne said as I nod understanding.

I ordered us 3 or 4 boxes of pizzas, The Dominos pizza guy arrived with our food so I paid for it then he left.

I walked towards the girls who are at the couch & we all each gotten a slice while we watch a animated comedy movie called "Trolls".

After watching "Trolls", we watched E News! & they started talking bout Zerrie & their engagement being back on.

"I'm so happy that you & Zayn are now back together!" I said, happily.

"Us too!" Jade & Leigh-Anne said, giggling with happiness.

"Yea. Well, I hope this time, I won't get hurt." Perrie said, being worried.

"Don't worry, love. I mean, at least Zayn apologized." I said.

"And he confessed his love for you explaining how much you mean to him & that he's idiot." Jade added.

"Let's not forget, he sang his song "Like I Would" to you at the airport to prove he meant what he said bout how much he loves & misses Zerrie." Leigh-Anne told Perrie as Jade & I nod agreeing.

"You're right. But, I have doubts bout getting re-engaged to Zayn." Perrie admitted as Jade, Leigh-Anne & I give Perrie a hug for comfort then pulled away.