9) Can't Forget Bout What U Said

(Zayn pov)
I'm still pissed out about what Gigi said bout Perrie the night after the reunion at the boys when we got back from the restaurant.

Even though i'm still mad at she said, I just really wanna have things be okay for us & I don't want the argument we had ever happened again.

I'm at my house feeling bored so I decided to call Gigi but she's not answering so I left her a message & went to spent some time with my family.

I left my house & went outside to my car and drove to my parents house.

(At Zayn Malik's parent house)
I arrived at my mom and dad house and went inside. As I went inside, I saw my whole family and I ran to give them all a hug.

 As I went inside, I saw my whole family and I ran to give them all a hug

"Hi, guys!" I said smiling at them as I pulled away.

"Hey, Zayn." They said at the same time.

"Do you guys wanna play soccer?" I asked as my sibling and cousin nod in agreement.

We all started playing a game of soccer all the way up to 20 while my mom and dad went inside to cook dinner. As we continued playing up to 20, Mom and dad called us all inside.

We all went inside since it was time for dinner.

I heard a knock on the door so I went to answered. I answered the door and saw the boys.

So i let them in and gave them all a hug then pulled away

"Hi, guys!" I said smiling at them.

"Hey, Zayn. How are you?" They answered.

"I'm great, So what's up with you guys." I said.

"Um. We're going on tour a with Selena Gomez a week after tomorrow." Liam said.

"Awesome! Then I might come for support." I told them as they nod their head "okay".

"So is that all?" I asked.

"Oh. And we're doing another 1D reunion except we wanna bring all families & friends to come." Louis told us in his british accent.

"Awesome! When is it?" I asked in my british accent.

"Um. Don't know yet, but I'll let you know, lad." Louis said as I nod my head "okay".

"Thanks, For the info. Oh, can you tell Gigi that I tried calling her?" I told them as they nod their head "yes".

I gave them a bro-hug then pulled away & they left.

As they left, I went to eat dinner with my family and told them about the 1D reunion on the boys tour and about my relationship with Gigi then went outside to my car and drove back home.