38) Oh Happy Day!

(Perrie pov)
Zayn and I are at spending time together at the hotel.

"You know Zayn, I'm really happy that we're going to parents!" I said.

"Me too, But that's not really what I'm happy bout." He told me as I looked at him shocked.

"What are you saying, Zayn?" I questioned him.

"I'm saying, I'm more happy that our daughter middle name is our shipped-name Zerrie." He answered.

As we're talking bout our daughter, when I felt something kicking inside me.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" I yelled in pain as I felt a kick inside me.

"Oh my God, Your water broke!" Zayn says as he helped me up & rushed outside then walked me inside the car to the hospital.

(At the hospital)
As we arrived at the hospital, We rushed to the counter & told the lady I'm having a baby.

The nurse & doctors rushed to get me to a room 518.

As we arrived at the room, the doctor told Zayn to come in the room.

I'm in the hospital bed being surrounded by doctors & nurses, they told me to push & I did what I was told.

After pushing a few or maybe several time, The doctor handed me & Zayn our baby girl then left us alone.

"So, Do you wanna name our daughter Louisa Zerrie Malik?" He suggested as I nodded yes.

After naming her daughter, We handed our baby girl to the nurse & doctor.