~Natsu's Ending~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

I searched around the entire city, until I found him, eating at an all-you-can-eat buffet. I entered. "Hey, Natsu. Hi Happy." They both made responses, but not complete words, since they're mouths were full of food. "Mind if I join you?" Natsu shook his head, signaling that he didn't mind. So, happily, I joined Natsu and Happy in eating.

Afterwards, we went on a walk. It was really nice. Natsu even bought me a necklace that was so beautiful. We then headed back to my place. I heard Natsu say something to Happy. Happy then left. Guess now's a good time as any to share my feelings. "Hey, Natsu, there's something I need to tell you." "Okay, what is it?" I took a deep breath. I then explained how I really liked Natsu, and was, hoping he'd like me back.

"You don't know how happy that makes me feel." "But I thought-" "(y/n), I love you, a lot! And I was wondering if you'd be my girlfriend..." "Yes! Yes! Yes! A million times yes!" I then hugged Natsu. He hugged back. We then shared a passionate kiss. And everything was as it should be. 

I hope you enjoyed. Natsu got a lot of comments to be the first ending done, so, here you go! Gray's will probably be out either today, or on Monday (Since, I'll be busy on Sunday). Later my fellow readers! =^-^=