~Chapter Five~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

Natsu and I were walking to our job because we hated trains. That's when I realized I didn't even know what the job was. "Hey Natsu, what's our job?" "Oh, we're supposed to take down a dark guild." "What!?! All by ourselves!?!" "Don't worry, it's a small dark guild. And remember, you have me by your side. And together, there's nothing we can't do. Remember, we're dragon slayers." "Guess you're right. Let's take down this dark guild!" "That's the spirit! We should hurry if we want to make it before dark." "Okay!" I then sprinted. "Hey, wait up!" Natsu said while catching up to me. We then had a fun race. In the end though, Natsu won.

"Great race!" I said while panting. "Thanks. Though for a second I thought you'd beat me. We're almost there. Just a little bit more." "Okay." We then walked the rest of the way there, so we could preserve our strength.

~Gray's P.O.V~

I was having a hard time keeping up with Natsu and (y/n). They're REALLY fast. Though soon, they stopped and started walking. What a relief! I can finally rest! After a while, they made it to the dark guild they were supposed to take out. "You ready?" "Yep!" Both of them then entered the dark guild. I didn't look in, but I heard a lot of grunts and screams. I smirked, knowing the dark guild was losing.

Later, the two came out with all the guild members tied up. (y/n) seemed to be panting heavily. "You okay?" "Yeah, I think so. I'm just a bit exhausted." "Then allow me to carry you." Natsu then picked up (y/n) bridal style and proceeded to carry her. I growled quietly. Why is Natsu carrying (y/n). And more importantly, why do I care? Maybe I am jealous.......But that'd mean I'm in love. And I'm certain I'm NOT in love! I can't be! I soon realized Natsu and (y/n) had moved, so I rushed to keep up with them.

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

I could feel myself slightly blush when Natsu picked me up bridal style. "Are you comfortable?" "Yes, I am." "Good. Now, hang on tight!" I did as he said. He then zoomed off. This amazed me. He ran so fast while carrying me, after taking down a dark guild and after a intense race. In a few hours, we got to my apartment.

"Wow, you live very close to Lucy." "Oh, I do?" "Yeah, you're like neighbors." "Cool. Uh Natsu....." "Yes?" "You can let me down now." "Oh, right....." Natsu then let me down, slightly blushing, I think. Or maybe it was just my imagination. "Thanks, I had a fun day." "Anytime. I had fun as well. If you ever want to do it again, I won't mind." "Good to know."

I then entered my apartment building. After eating, showering, and getting into my comfy pajamas, I laid down in my bed, and soon fell asleep, thinking about the wonderful day I had just had.

~Natsu's P.O.V~

I watched as (y/n) entered her apartment. I then headed home, where I was met with my best bud Happy. "Hey Happy!" "Hey Natsu, how was your day?" "It was so great! Me and (y/n) took down a whole dark guild!" "Wow, that's very impressive." "(y/n) was the impressive one! She did so many dragon slayer moves I had never ever seen!" I then explained all the amazing things (y/n) did, like her ice dragon punch and kick. And she did them so gracefully yet powerfully. Man, I had a lot of fun with (y/n) today! I can't wait to do it again!

~Happy's P.O.V~

I couldn't believe how much Natsu was talking about (y/n). After a while, it really started to get annoying. Sheesh, it's like he's in love with her. Wait, that'd make sense! First, he asked her to go on a job alone with him, and now he's telling me how amazing (y/n) is. Yep, I suspect Natsu's in love with (y/n). I just hope this doesn't ruin our friendship.

~Gray's P.O.V~

I watched as Natsu left (y/n)'s place. I just wish I know why I feel this way, this feeling of jealousy. Maybe if I spend more time with (y/n), I'll understand this feeling better. And I know how I'll do it. I'll invite her to go get dinner together. But only as friends! Nothing more!

Hope you liked this chapter. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=