~Chapter Two~

First of all, I'd like to apologize for not updating sooner. I got really busy with watching the Olympics. But now I'm here and ready to update. So....Let's get on with the story. 

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

I'm standing in front of the guild, waiting for my new team. Man, I'm so excited about meeting my new team! Soon, I saw Lucy walk up to me. "Hey Lucy!" "Hi (y/n). Ready to meet your new team?" "Sure am!" "Okay, you can come out now!" Three people and a blue cat came out. I recognized the three people from yesterday, but the blue cat was new to me. "Meet Erza, Natsu, Gray, and Happy!" Lucy said while pointing to each of them when she said their names. "Nice to meet-" I stopped when I noticed Gray was no longer wearing a shirt. "Uh..." "Great going Gray, you freaked her out by your stripping!" "Don't blame me!" "And what if I am, ice freak?" "You want to-" "Break it up!" Erza said while pushing the two apart. "Hi, I'm Happy, Happy the cat, and Natsu's best friend." "Nice to meet you Happy."

"Come on guys, we need to hurry to the train before we miss it." "Train....NO! DON'T MAKE ME GO!" Natsu tried to run, but Erza held him back. "You're coming, and that's FINAL!" We all then went to the train, which I was secretly dreading. Being a dragon slayer, I get really bad motion sickness. After we go on, Natsu started getting really sick. I also felt sick, but tried to hide it. "(y/n), you doing okay?" "Y-Yeah, I'm f-fine...." I faked a smile, although I felt like puking. Lucy didn't look convinced, but didn't push it any farther.

~Lucy's P.O.V~

(y/n) doesn't look good. I tried asking her if she was okay. She said she was just fine, but I don't believe her. Perhaps she just gets motion sickness like Natsu, poor thing. Soon, we arrived at our destination. Erza had to drag Natsu out, and (y/n), she kind've stumbled out of the train. "Shall we head towards out job?" "Give me a couple hours..." Natsu said. "Man up, it's just a train!" "A train of doom!" I giggled at Natsu's words. We then headed towards our hirer. Well, Natsu was dragged by Erza for most of it. "Well, you ready?" "Yep!" We all then knocked on the mansion's front door. 

Sorry it's so short! Don't worry, I'll update next weekend. So that'll be next Friday-Sunday. Please comment if you enjoyed, I want to know what you think of it so far. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=