~Chapter Eleven~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

I stumbled off of the train. Man, I feel really sick. After recovering for a bit, I headed up to the town that I was supposed to head to. Upon arriving, I noticed the village had a sad aura to it. Soon, some villagers came to me. "Are you the one who accepted our request?" "Yes, I am." "Then come with us." They then led me to a building.

"Here, the town leader resides." I then entered the building. "Will you please save us? The plant beast has killed off more than half of our citizens." "That's awful." "So, please, I beg of you to save us!" "Don't worry, I'll save you, and your citizens."

"I must warn you, the poison is very deadly." "Thank you for your warning. Now, where do I find this beast?" "Just in the forest." "Thank you." I then headed into the forest.

After a while, I found the beast. It took me a while, but I was able to kill it. I then headed back. Though on my way, I noticed my vision was a bit blurry. The entire town celebrated. I was given a huge reward. This will definitely pay my rent off for at least eight months, and maybe more!

After that, I headed back on the death train. As I was heading back, I noticed everything getting fuzzy. Waiting for me, were Natsu and Gray. Though suddenly, it felt like my whole body shut down, and the last thing I remember was my eyes closing, and my head hitting the ground. 

I hope you enjoyed. If you did, would you mind commenting? I'd appreciate it if you did. But, I won't force you, it's your life, after all. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=