~Chapter Ten~

~Natsu's P.O.V~

I awoke bright and early. Looking to my left, I saw that Happy was still asleep. I quickly wrote down a note, then left for (y/n)'s.

After arriving, I climbed in through her window. Though what I saw shattered my heart. (y/n) was in Gray's arms. Out of furry, I untangled Gray's arms, and then threw him to the other side of the room.

He awoke with a start. "What was that for!?!" "For sleeping with (y/n)!" I threw a punch at Gray, and hit him in the gut. Soon, we were brawling.

And then, we heard a yawn. We both looked over to see (y/n) waking up. Both of us hid under the couch. We heard (y/n) sitting up. She then looked around the room. "How did my apartment get so messy!?!" Oh, dear, I hope (y/n) doesn't get too mad.

She then looked under the couch, and glared. "Natsu! Gray! Get out here!" Reluctantly, I got out. And so did Gray. "How dare you mess up my place! Out, NOW!" I left through the window, while Gray left through the door. While glaring at each other, we both headed towards the guild.

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

I sighed to myself. Wil these boys every respect privacy? Probably not. After getting dressed and such, I headed towards the guild.

I decided I'd go on a solo job today. Upon arriving, I headed inside. It's still hard to believe I'm part of such a wonderful guild. Looking at the requests, I finally found one that caught my interest. It was to kill a poisonous flower beast. Seemed simple enough. "Mira, can I take this one?" "Absolutely!" I then left, excited to go on my first solo job. Man, I hope I don't screw things up.

I hope you enjoyed. If not, please let me know what I can do to improve these chapters. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=