~Chapter Seven~

First of all, I'd like to apologize for taking so long. School's been very stressful. And to be honest, I've just been lazy. I'M SORRY!

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

I awoke to the sound of breathing that wasn't mine. As I looked to my left, I saw Natsu, sleeping in my bed! Not sure about what to do, I freaked out, and ended up screaming. Happy, who was on my stool, woke up. "Tell me when the food's ready..." Happy then went back to sleep. I growled. How dare they invade my person space!

So I decided to blow cool air into the air. Soon, Natsu and Happy woke up, shaking. "W-Who t-turned d-down t-the t-temperature?" Natsu then realized he was in bed, with you. Natsu then started blushing. "Natsu, Happy, please leave." "Fine, we'll leave..." Natsu and Happy then left, through my window. "Uh..." I then got out of bed, and got ready.

Afterwards, I headed towards the guild. Just as I arrived, I noticed Gray challenging Natsu to a fight, in which he accepted. Deciding I didn't want to have a stool thrown at my face, I decided to break them up.

Walking up to the two boys, I used my Ice Dragon Roar to freeze their feet, making them not immovable. "Please, stop fighting!" They both sighed. "Fine..." "Good." I then released the ice from their feet. And surprisingly, they didn't continue to fight.

I then heard Mira's voice, that was coming from the stage. "If you would like to sing, feel free to come up and sing!" Thinking it'd be fun to sing, I went up to the crowd. I saw a black-haired muscular wizard glaring at me. But instead of worrying about it, I began to sing.

~Natsu's P.O.V~

Wow, (y/n) has the most beautiful voice I've ever heard. Her voice is like smooth silk. I've also realized something. That I, Natsu Dragneel, have fallen in love with (y/n) (y/l/n).

~Gray's P.O.V~

I must admit it, (y/n)'s voice is very beautiful...Just like her...No! I only like her as a friend, that's all. We're just friends! Nothing more!

~Gajeel's P.O.V~

How dare (y/n) take my spotlight! That should be me up there, having everyone amazed by my amazing talents! I then aimed my Iron Dragon Club at (y/n), and fired.

~Natsu's P.O.V~

As I was enjoying (y/n)'s voice, I noticed Gajeel's aim his Iron Dragon Club at (y/n). Well, I'm not going to let Gajeel hurt my sweet (y/n)! So I jumped in front of (y/n), and blocked Gajeel's attack. "Natsu, you saved me..." "Of course, I'd always protect you, (y/n)." I could see (y/n) blush slightly. "Don't you dare hurt (y/n)! It's not her fault you can't sing!" I could hear people saying, "Ooh!" Gajeel was enraged. Soon, we were all fighting each other, just like usual.

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

I don't know how it happened, but now everyone in the guild is fighting each other. As I looked around, I noticed Lucy, crawling out of the guild. I decided to follow her, since I don't want to get hurt today.

~Natsu's P.O.V~

As I was fighting Gajeel, I saw out of the corner of my eye, (y/n) leaving. This would be the perfect time for me to make my grand escape. After dodging Gajeel's attack, I raced out of the guild. "Come back here, you coward!" Luckily for me, Erza thought that he was talking to her. Yep, he'll be busy for a while. After escaping the guild, I searched for (y/n).

Soon enough, I found (y/n)....With Lucy. Oh well, guess we'll be having a third wheel. I then, casually, walked up to the two ladies. "Hey (y/n)!" "Oh, hey Natsu. Surprised you're not at the guild, fighting Gray." "Nah, I'd rather hang out with you any day." (y/n) blushed. "So, Natsu, (y/n) and I were about to go around the town. Wish to join us?" "I'd love to."

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

I had a lot of fun exploring the town. And I'm sure Lucy and Natsu had fun as well. Too soon, it started to get dark. "Well, I must be going home now. See you!" "Yep!" "Bye Natsu!" Natsu then left, probably to go get some food. "Shall we head back?" "Sure." Lucy and I then started to head back to our apartments.

"So, which one do you like more?" "Which one?" You know, Natsu or Gray? Which one do you like more?" I could feel my cheeks heating up. "I like them equally. As friends." "Come on, I know you like one more than just a friend." "I do not!" "Fine, whatever you say." I sighed in relief. But still...Maybe I do like one more than just a friend, maybe!

Soon, we arrived at our apartments. "Goodnight!" "Night!" We each then went into our own apartments. After entering, I showered, then went to bed. But for some reason, I couldn't stop thinking about Natsu and Gray....

I hope you enjoyed, sorry if not. I'll try to update more often from now on. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=