~Chapter Seventeen~

~Natsu's P.O.V~

Waking up, I quickly realized my situation. I was in magic-proof chains, in a jail cell, underground. Everyone else was still unconscious. I then remembered how (y/n) had turned on us. But I don't believe she would just turn on us. Not after all we've been through.

Soon, I remembered how (y/n) had said Neikan was back. That must be it! (y/n)'s under mind control! I quickly woke the others up, to tell them what I had just figured out.

"That makes sense." "Poor (y/n)." "How about us?! How do we-" "I see you've awoken." All of our heads turned to face Neikan, with (y/n). I glared. "If you're wondering why I brought you here, wonder no more. For I have the answers you seek."

"Then, tell us!" "Very well. As you may already know, I have mind-controlling abilities. But, it takes a while to control the mind completely." "Let me guess, you have us here so you'll have all the time you need to completely control our minds!" "You're exactly correct. Now, who to start with? Hmm....How about....Lucy Heartfilia?"

I saw Lucy's eyes widen in fear. "(y/n), grab her." (y/n) nodded, before opening the cage, and dragging Lucy out, before locking the cage once more. "I'll never let you control me!" "We'll see." Neikan, Lucy, and (y/n) then left.

~Neikan's P.O.V~

"So, you ready?" Lucy shook her head no. "Well, too bad! You don't have a choice in the matter." I then focused, and soon, Lucy's eyes closed. And very soon, I will have all of the strongest Fairy Tail members in my grasp! I then left out an evil laugh. Man, it feels great to be evil!

Later my fellow readers! =^-^=