~Chapter Twenty~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

I was walking around, when I heard a familiar voice. "Hello, my dear." I froze. It was Neikan. But how!? I killed him! "I command you to kill Natsu and Gray!" "No!" My body then started moving on its own. And while being controlled, I killed Natsu and Gray. I felt just awful. Soon enough, I was crying. And then, it all went white.

I opened my eyes, to find that I was in my room. Was it really all just a dream? I then decided to go over to Lucy's apartment. She answered, very tired. "What do you need?" "I had a nightmare...." "Come on in." I then entered Lucy's door, into her apartment.

"Mind telling me what it was about?" "I dreamt...That I killed Natsu and Gray..." "I'm so sorry to hear that. But I think there is something we need to talk about." "What?" "Natsu and Gray. You need to pick on, before you lose both." "I see..." "I'm just saying." "I understand. Anything else?" "Not that I can think of." "Well, I think I'll go back to my apartment room." "Okay, see you in the morning!" "Yep, see you!" I then went back to bed. Maybe I should pick one. It'd make things so much easier. This swirled around my head, as I fell asleep.

Sorry for another short chapter. Please don't hate on me! Later my fellow readers! =^-^=