~Chapter Fifteen~

~Gray's P.O.V~

I was still searching for (y/n), three hours later. That's when I ran into Natsu. "Watch where you're going, fire breath!" "Ice freak!" And so, the insult fight began.

"Wait, shouldn't we be looking for (y/n)?" "Guess you're right.....For once..." We then started looking for (y/n) together.

We eventually decided to look in the alleyways. As we were searching, we heard a slight groan. We followed the sound of the groan, and found a female figure. I looked closer, to see that it was (y/n)! I rushed over to (y/n), and picked her up bridal style. "Did you find (y/n)?" "Take a guess, flame-brain." We then headed to the hospital.

~Natsu's P.O.V~

I watched as (y/n) slept. The doctors said she was just fine, and can leave as soon as she wakes up. But still, why would she just be laying in the alleyway for no good reason? Something doesn't seem right about that.

Soon, (y/n) started to wake up. "(y/n)!" "Why am I in the hospital?" "We found you in an alleyway, unconscious. Can you tell us what happened?" "You remember that mind-controlling guy?" "Yeah, Neikan I believe." "Yeah, he came back." My eyes widened, and I'm sure Gray's did as well. "But don't worry, I defeated him, and he's back in cuffs."

"Okay. Well, the doctors said you could leave when you woke up. So, see you at the guild?" "Sure, see you Gray!" Gray then left.

"Guess I'll leave as well." "Okay, bye Natsu!" I then left, looking forward to seeing (y/n) at the guild.

~Neikan's P.O.V~

That's right, (y/n), fool those fools! For soon, they'll be in my grasp as well.

I hope you enjoyed. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=