~Chapter Sixteen~

~Happy's P.O.V~

I was talking with Natsu, when (y/n) came. "Be back, Happy." Natsu then stood up, and raced over to (y/n). Things were a lot different before (y/n) came. Natsu never raced off from one of our conversations. I miss those days.

Natsu then came back to me, with a huge smile on his face. "Who wants to go on a vacation?" My eyes widened. "Me! Pick me!" "(y/n)'s taking you, me, Lucy, Erza, and Gray on a vacation!" "Yay!" I'm not sure why I was upset a minute ago. Must not be important. "Shall we go get ready?" "Aye sir!" Natsu and I then left to go get ready.

~Erza's P.O.V~

I'm so excited! A vacation! I haven't had one of those in forever. As soon as I agreed to come, I raced to my home to pack. I packed everything I could possibly need. I ended up using my grand carrying vehicle. It was twenty feet tall, with all the things packed. Yep, everything I could possibly need.

~Lucy's P.O.V~

After getting everything packed, I headed over to the train station. There, everyone was waiting for me. "You ready to board?" Yep!" We all then boarded, excited for our vacation.

~Gray's P.O.V~

After arriving, (y/n) led us into the forest. Soon, it started to get really cold. But, I didn't mind, since I'm an ice wizard and all. "(y/n), are you-" (y/n) then used an ice dragon roar on Lucy, knocking her out. "Lucy! (y/n), what's gotten into you?!" (y/n) didn't respond. Instead, she used an ice dragon claw strike on Happy, knocking him out. I created an ice hammer, but she just dodged it. Then, (y/n) used a tranquilizer dart on Erza's leg, quickly making her unconscious. She then used an ice dragon kick on Natsu, to seal the deal on him.

I'm curious as to why everyone wasn't able to fight back. Wait, the cold...She must've been expelling that to make everyone too cold to fight back! Guess it's up to me to save the day! Though, I soon started to feel sleepy. But...Why? I noticed (y/n), holding a sleeping lacrima. No...Must...Stay...Awake....That's the last I could remember.

~Neikan's P.O.V~

Watching through (y/n)'s eyes, I watched my puppet knock out some of the best that Fairy Tail had to offer. Afterwards, I commanded (y/n) to put them in magic-proof chains, in which she did. Next, I had her carry each of them into my fortress, not too far from where she was. Soon, the best of Fairy Tail will be under my control!

I hope you enjoyed. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=