~Chapter Three~

~Gray's P.O.V~

Soon, a tiny maid answered. "Hello, you're the wizards from Fairy Tail, right?" "You are correct." "My master's waiting for you." The maid then motioned for us to follow, in which we did. The mansion was very dark, and something didn't seem right. It's hard to describe it, but something about this place seems.......Off. Seems like the others noticed this as well.

After what felt like forever, we arrived at the room where we were supposed to go. The maid then opened the door. "My master's in there, waiting for you." We nodded out heads before entering. The room had tons of bookshelves, and in the middle, was a giant chair, and some was sitting in there. What's weird is that the doors closed behind us. Okay, now I know something isn't right. "Hello, my friends. Nice to see you could make it." "The job request just said you needed wizards, so, what do you need us to do?" "Never leave......" I was about to make an ice hammer, but my body wouldn't respond. What the heck's happening!?! "I can't move!" "Me either!" "What'd you do to us, you scum!" "Natsu, not the best time to be making insults, you fire freak!" "Fire freak!?! You're the ice-" "Shut up!" The man in front of us said. "You shouldn't accepted my request. Because now, you'll be my slaves for eternity!" Guess my hunch was right, but if we can't move, how're we supposed to fight this guy?

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

I can't believe this! My first job, and it's a trap! A freaking trap! There must be a way to defeat him. Wait! If we can talk, that must mean we can use breath attacks. I started swallowing the cold air. Everyone looked at me weirdly. "What're you-" "Ice Dragon Roar!" I used all my energy and aimed it at the main the best I could. It was a direct hit. Soon afterwards, I felt like I had control of my body again. "Attack, while we can!" Erza said before transforming her armor. She looked awesome. Lucy then pulled out a gold key. She must be a celestial wizard, how cool! "Open, gate of the lion! Loke!" An orange-haired male appeared. "Always here to be of service, cutie." I could see Lucy slightly blush.

I then prepared for another dragon roar, and it looked like Natsu was doing the same. "Ice Make: Hammer!" We all launched out attacks on him. Another direct hit! He was left unconscious. "Come on, let's take him to the royal guards." I said while trying to pick him up. Erza came over and helped carry him out. He was seen into the hands of the royal guard. What a relief! "Wow, your magic's awesome!" "Thanks Natsu!" "Now we had five dragon slavers in our guild, how cool is that!?" "Wait, where's your exceed?" "Exceed?" "Nevermind." "Nice to have another ice wizard in the guild." I smiled. "Well, shall we head back?" "Sure!" We all then got on the train and headed back to Magnolia.

~Natsu's P.O.V~

Wow! She's a dragon slayer, like me! How cool! Her ice dragon roar was just awesome! She was so impressive. Can't wait to see what else she can do, if I survive this train ride, that is. Man, I feel so sick........  

~Gray's P.O.V~

It's hard for me to believe, but I'm impressed with (y/n)'s magic. I mean, it was so impressive. But she's also pretty and........NO! I'm not in love! No, never will be, no way! That's my statement and I'm going with it. But for now, I need to make sure Natsu doesn't throw up on me like last time.

Hope you enjoyed, I really hope you did. Sorry if this chapter seemed short. There's something you should know. I'm heading to the beach with my family for over a week and I can't stay home. I really wish I could stay home, one reason being because I don't want to keep wonderful readers like you waiting. Please don't be upset. I'll miss posting for all of you. That's all I have to say. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=