1.9

an//i don't know how long i was gone but i'm sorry. it's been hectic. and i found myself again. found my passion. Losing my brother so recently has literally killed a part of me. I feel like a part of me is gone and I've just kind of been going through it.

I'm better now.

"Harry someone's here for you." Maisy sung with bit of nervousness behind her voice.

Normally that wouldn't be such a bad thing but it was me, if anyone was ever here for me it was a fucking disaster.

-the boys are back-
1.9

[maisy]

I watched as Harry turned the corner with a very stern expression, as his eyes rested on the vistors he look like he was going to have a heart attack.

"What the fu- how did you guys even find me?" Harry asked in a confused tone.

Liam was the first to step in, "never doubt us bud." He said warmly, before racing over to hug Harry.

"We're amazing, unstoppable. The best trackers in the world." Chimed Louis.

"Yeah we're not stupid pal." Niall said with a  beaming smile.

"Well we're not...I don't know about you." Louis snickered knocking his shoulder into Liam proud of his insult.

Liam simply shook his head while I heard Harry chuckle lightly.

Niall glared at Louis, his piercing blue eyes focusing in on Louis who still had a playful smirk on his face, "well fuck you Lou, you don't know shit about me."

Louis shrugged before sending me a large mischievous smile as he walked further into my apartment. Yeah I really missed these guys.

"We missed you most of all Maisy." Liam beamed.

I placed my hand to my heart dramatically, emphasizing how touched I was at the statement, "How sweet, Do you boys have a place to stay?" I asked sitting on the arm of the couch.

Liam looked at me shrugging his shoulders, "Well, we actually don't...at the moment. But I'm sure we can find a hotel, it is New York after all."

I couldn't believe they actually found us, but there was no way I was letting them spend money to stay in a hotel.

"Nonsense, you'll be here for a few days and I don't want you to shell out unnecessary money. You can stay here." I offered.

Harry let out an obnoxiously loud cough, his eyes shifting to the ground as I sent him a stern frown, "You can stay here." I repeated in a firm tone.

After all it was my apartment, and I can say who and who can't stay, and I say they do. I'm the boss.

"Thanks maisy, we appreciate it." Louis said motioning and speaking for the other guys.

"It's no problem, really."

"So how ya been Maisy?" Niall asked with his usual smile, leaning casually on the wall.

I stood pondering over the question, "well, I've been good. Missed you three very very much." I responded with a curt nod as I walked over to the living room sitting on the arm of the chair.