1.5

-the anticipation, thats what drives me insane-
[m a i s y]

I looked at the text which read, "we'll be seeing you soon"

My lips were parted and the smile that had been previously on my face dropped, when I glanced at Harry I quickly forced another smile tucking my phone in my back pocket.

Harry didn't miss anything, "What's the matter?" He asked, quick to pick up on my facial expressions.

"Nothing." I said pressing my lips together, I shrugged causally before walking into the living room.

I sat down on the couch with Harry following behind, "You're an awful liar," he quietly noted, "do you want to tell me what's really up."

He seemed sorta on edge, "You already know don't you?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him.

His posture tensed up, of course he knew he must have been through my phone. Or overhead me talking to Laurel before.

He knelt down, placing a gentle hand, "I'm so-

"-No just listen, I know I should've told you this when you came back but I just thought it was over, and I apologize." I interjected, it was my main mission to stop any arguments that might were trying to arise between the two of us.

We were doing great and there was no reason to start now. Harry seemed genuinely confused, "What?" He asked quizzically, his hand still on my thigh.

I furrowed my eyebrows, looking back at him confused as well, "the two guys..." I stated trying to get him to recall anything thing, I guess he really didn't know what I was talking about, "In October I kind of made these two assholes angry and they've been harassing me the whole time since."

I took out my phone pulling up the message I had been sent, "see, I just got this one, Laurel says they've been talking to their friends about teaching me a lesson or something. They haven't done anything new for weeks... just talk."

He looked at me before letting out a sigh, I was expecting him to be mad, or overbearing but he just seemed really tired and somewhat relieved.

"So they didn't touch you, or hurt you at all?" He asked.

I shook my head, "No, they just been sending me texts and sometimes I'll see one following  me around- it's creepy."

He just sat next to me and hugged me like crazy, "So your not mad at me?" I asked just to make sure we were good.

He shook his head, "No not at all angel, I could never be mad at you. You were just scared, I'm here to protect you now."

But that's exactly what I didn't want him to do, I didn't want him to get back in that dark mindset he used to have, I held his hand tightly, "you don't need to do a thing Harry, it won't come to any thing. They're just some rich assholes who were pissed they got dissed by a girl."

He laughed, "so you told them off good, huh? "

I joined him, laughing as well, "yeah I was acting like some baddie, I even surprised myself."

He looked so tired, "Are you sleepy?" I asked tilting my head slightly.

He nodded, "very much so, I'm sure you are being that you had a very long day of college work. I can't believe how much time has flown by."