1.3 *

🎵Son lux- lost it to trying

-she was a rose, beautiful to look at...-
1.3

[harry]

Our heavy session seemed unstoppable and I wanted to end it before I got too excited. Maisy's hands wound tightly in my hair as she looked at me intensely.  I couldn't help but press my lips against her neck sucking harshly.

We were now in the bedroom and I was losing my ability to think clearly. My lips still attached to her neck and she let out this moan, tilting her head back like she was dazed.

She stopped looking at me for awhile, like she was studying all my features, "I want to give you all of me, Harry. I- I want to go all the way." Maisy confessed looking rather timid.

I didn't really know how to respond, I was a bit in shock at her confession, "are you really ready?"

She nodded giving me a small laugh as I pulled her into a lazy embrace, her lips pressed against my cheek softly, "You complete me."

"Yeah?" I asked, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

My hands slipped underneath the loose shirt that hung around her body, caressing her skin slowly and gentle. I didn't want to be rough or fast, everything needed to be perfect.

Clumsily she started removing her shirt, in her haste, her arms got stuck. I bit my lip, holding in my laughter because I knew it'd hurt her feelings.

I helped grabbing the shirt and pulling it over her head. Her hair was a chaotic mess, and she didn't even say anything before attaching her lips to mine hurriedly; like she was nervous and wanted to just get this whole ordeal over as quickly as possible.

My hands found her hips steadying her pace, "hey take your time angel, there's no rush."

She looked down, and I could see her cheeks heating up a soft pink, I loved when they did that. All of her actions seemed awkward and paced unevenly.

My hands reached towards her back unhooking her white bra, she held me close but I wanted to see every part of her. Gently I took my hand pushing her back on the soft mattress.

She wasn't fully exposed just yet, her long legs were crossed, and her skin had sort of a shimmering glow, much like a rose. I had always thought she was the most beautiful thing I had laid my eyes on, and that fact held true.

She was a rose, beautiful to look at, dangerous to touch.

She ran a hand through her wispy light hair that was sprawled out from her head. I knelt down hooking my fingers in her underwear,"your really sure?" I asked once more for clarification.

She nodded, "I'm sure."

Slowly I took them off, I had to get her a little warmed up...I took a finger rubbing over her, she let out a small gasp,  slowly I eased my finger into her.

She her hands balled the sheets up as she writhed around, I could hardly keep her still, I needed to make sure she was ready. She shifted her hips and I began to go faster, rubbing at her most sensitive areas to get her to relax and calm.

Finally I pulled down my boxers positioning my myself near her entrance. I was careful, hesitantly pushing myself into her.