0.9

🎵Feel real -deptford Goth

-resisting temptation, resisting you-
0.9

[maisy]

"Okay so Colin and guy from computer?" Laurel asked.

I brushed my hair out of my face, "Guy from computer doesn't count, I just talked to him about books."

Laurel seemed to be figuring out my dilemma, "I see, so than Colin for sure?"

"I'm really scared, I don't know... I care about Colin a lot, but I don't think I want to make it official."

"Ahh I see, any reason why you're uncertain about maki it official. I could see maybe if you were serious about computer guy...but if your not." She said confused.

I nodded, "I know I know, there's no real reason why I shouldn't just say yes, but i don't know. I'm scared of getting hurt."

"Colin seemed super into you, he seems like a genuine guy and I don't think you should be wary to throw yourself into a another relationship. It might be good for you Maisy."

She took a sip of her drink before continuing, "Who even knows, he might just make you forget about that horrible jerk you never want to talk about."

I threw the idea around my head for a little bit, "I mean it can't be that bad, to try?"

"Definitely not, but take it slow. Your only twenty, you have plenty of one to find Mr. Right." She commented.

My fingers wrapped tightly around the small raspberry smoothie as I took delicate sips from the lip of the cup. I relished in the fact that I was able to return home in a few hours for spring break. I was currently in some smoothie bar for a lunch break with a few university friends. We were discussing some random topic. Usually I was more active in conversation but I wasn't feeling it all that much today.

I let out a hiss as I gave myself a brain freeze from a rather big sip of my smoothie, I pressed my tongue to the roof of my mouth hoping to provide some relief.

"You okay maisy?" laurel asked.

I more or less nodded my head, "Guess so, I should probably just wait, thanks for asking."

"No problem girly." she smiled, tucking a strand of her strawberry blonde hair behind her ears, it was wild and frenzied sticking up randomly.

Her face was bare of makeup but she looked stunning without it. I had always admired her lazy approach at beauty, she simply didn't need to try.

Carter had dragged Zayn into the debate, and Carter was great. I sometimes get the impression that he really does like Laurel. He's got this kind of dorky vibe to him, but there's no doubt that he's cute.

Reminds me of a puppy, and I don't think that's a bad comparison because everyone likes puppies. Along with his puppyish good looks he has a deep passion for literature like us all but with him its different. It's more serious.

"Okay Carter you won. I have no other evidence to back up my opinions. No further rebuttals, you win this debate, happy?" Zayn groaned, throwing a few packets of sugar at him.

Carter made a fist and shook it victoriously in the air, "I'm the champ, not sure if I ever told you this Malik- but you're a sore loser. You know that?"