2.0

Ahhhhh Harry's new album though, nialls single wtf

-a distant eternity-
2.0

[harry]

I could picture eternity with her.

If you ask someone to live the same day for the rest off their lives it would be a punishment in their eyes.

But if you asked me be I'd happily disagree, a perfect day with Maisy would be the greatest gift you could give me.

She was lounging in the bed, half naked and all I wanted to do was stay with her like this forever, just the two of us.

She gave a faint smile as she glanced at me out of the corner of her eyes. She looked a bit pale, some days she was fine and some days after a long day of shoo she just looked so sick. I absolutely hated it.

Currently the boys were scouting the streets of New York, so the apartment was all ours for the moment and if I could keep it that way it was a win for me.

"We should stay inside today. The boys will be back again next week so you don't need to worry about giving them a proper sendoff. I'm making an executive decision, you're just don't look well." I said.

She seemed bummed out so I wanted to do something to cheer her up, "We could watch movies, I'll braid your hair, cook your favorite food for dinner, and maybe even invite Laurel over later."

She hugged me, burying her face into my chest, "You're too good to me. I don't deserve you."

I kissed the top of her head, "No angel, you're too good to me."

The day had gone by in a breeze giving that we had it all planned out. I looked at the amazing job I had done with her braids she looked so cute. Even Laurel had agreed on how great of a job I did when she came over.

I decided Maisy needed time to herself, so I just sat outside on the balcony. I found myself people watching and noticed a group of angsty teens passing around a cigarette.

The smoke wafting closer to me, ignited memories I thought were long gone. Part of me longed for the feeling, the taste. The other part was sick. I felt like a prisoner from the Middle Ages getting sectioned off and quartered by horses.

A very visceral image I wish I could get out of my head. My body splitting off into a dozen different ways to please everyone. I promised Maisy I would never pick up a cigarette again and I meant it. There was nothing for me to see, my head turned not wanting to look at them anymore.

When I finally came back Maisy was on the couch with a blank expression just kind of lost in the show. Laurel hugged her before standing to leave, "Just call me if you need anything else." She said softly to Maisy before turning and giving me a smile.

I showed Laurel out before quickly returning to Maisy.

"Hey you okay? I asked.

She nodded but was doing a pretty bad job convincing me, "Do you not want to get better medicine, or maybe just a check in with a doctor?

"No Harry." She said her hand holding my forearm, "it's nothing serious it's just a flu." She pressed adding a soft smile in for good measure.

Well I begged to differ, I might just be taking her if shes not feeling any better by Tuesday.

As if reading my mind or facial expression she spoke up again, "I'm really okay Harry." She said with slight laugh, "I should probably call my mom."