1.7

edited kind of+
#thequeenlives

-a true nightmare-
1.7

[maisy]

When I think of Harry my heart hammers against my chest slightly and my body aches to get closer, which is all we've been these past weeks.

Laurel had asked me to come over to study today, and she had a pretty colorful perspective on Harry. They had recently met a few days ago which I was very nervous about.

She thought he was aesthetically pleasing but lacked people skills, which he does...she also said he gave her a spooky vibe, like he was bad news, oh if she only knew.

Right now Harry was sat beside the window, immersed in one of my philosophy volumes, I admired how his dark curls fell lazily into his view. On quite a few occasions he had to brush it away behind his ear, only for it to fall right back.

He told me he'd been taking his mood stabilizers and I could really see a change, he didn't want to tell me because he thought I'd think of him differently which was crazy because I loved him.

Harry was always reading and making the best out of his issues, something I tend to just forgot he has because it's not something that defines him in my opinion.

All he's been talking about these last weeks was our future; which I didn't mind but he had such a certainty like he couldn't accept another. Of course he always has his bad days where he might be a little bitter, or unnecessarily rude but we all do, we're human.

I was hit with a wave of nausea and I got up quickly from my bed to use the restroom. I curled over the toilet throwing up anything I could, a horrid wrenching sound leaving me.

I moved back exhausted wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. I was convinced I had caught the bug.

When I came back Harry had placed my phone down and he gave me a smile before he walked over to me, "you okay baby?" He asked sweetly rubbing my back.

I nodded, "I'm fine, really." I said softly, my body weak from the whole encounter.

I collapsed onto the bed with a groan. Harry came lying next to me, his arm wrapped around me drawing circles on my stomach. It felt nice because I was experiencing the worst cramps of my life, as if I needed my period on it's way.

At the same time I was really anxious for it to come with it being a little over a week later than usual. I mean that's not perfectly normal but it's not impossible sometimes your just a bit-  well late.

My fingers reached for my phone, revealing only my favorite game, pop quiz. I turned on my back looking at him out of the corners of my eyes.

"Beat your high score by 189." He sassed sticking his tongue out over his lips.

I gave a playful scowl, "you did not, Harry I'm gonna kill you. I don't play around when it comes to my high scores."

I rolled over slinging my arms around his neck, his hand snaked around my hips pulling me into his lap.

"Oh you don't, huh." He whispered softly against my neck.

I nodded weakly as I shifted against him, "yes."

I felt his teeth graze my ear, I let out a quiet moan as I rested my head his chest. My core heated, my fingers curled bunching the material of Harrys shirt, as my eyes met his he a smirk spread across his face.