1.4

-god she was mine, all mine-
1.4

[harry]

As I sat watching Maisy finish her homework like she always did when she got home from a long day a school, I really did get scared.

It scared me how much I cared about this girl,
She had her thick glasses on that she only just recently started wearing. When I questioned her about it before she said she thought her eyes were getting bad.

The glasses inched down the bridge of her nose making her look like a librarian, I smiled knowing she wasn't paying attention to me at all.

Her eyebrows pulled down slightly as her fingers adjusted the pencil she temporarily lodged in between her teeth. Feverishly, her fingers flew across the keyboard as she typed. It was cute how she immersed herself into her studies, I could respect that.

My intelligent little angel, I placed my hand on her thigh and she didn't even miss a beat; her pace hadn't slowed nor sped up. As it crept up she did bite her lip, I watched as her typing got very unstable, until she finally slapped my hands away.

"Harry I'm almost done, stop distracting me." She exclaimed sticking her tongue out at me.

I simply shrugged placing her legs over my thighs, drumming my fingers against her shin. It had been a few days since I had taken her virginity and she kept telling me she was still sore.

I felt bad, I was going as gentle as I could. Right now she was paying any attention to me, but I was bored and I wanted to talk to her. After what seemed like twenty minutes she closed the laptop very loudly.

"Done." She huffed, blowing a strand of hair that had wandered away from the rest.

"Let's have..." She paused looking around the room, before glancing at me "a kiss fight."

"I think I'd enjoy that." I said smirking.

I leaned up, then felt a bunch of objects hit my chest, looking down a saw lots of Hershey kisses.

"What the?"

"I said lets have a kiss fight." Maisy teased, throwing a bunch more in my direction.

I tied my best to dodge but few more hit my face. "Oh you're in for it now." I said snatching the large bag of kisses in her hand.

I grabbed a handful throwing some in her direction. She let out a steal ducking and weaving, "don't throw them all."

"Yeah? And why not." I said finally now that I was on top of her. I was waiting for her to surrender to my kissing skills.

She gave me a serious face, pouting her pretty lips, "-because I wanted to make cookies with them."

I laughed, "okay than let's stop this kiss war and make some cookies."

She smiled pushing me off of her. The bag was half empty but I managed to find a good quarter of the ones that were thrown. Unfortunately I'm sure there were a few Hershey kiss casualties that I couldn't find.

We moseyed into the kitchen with the- almost full bag of kisses. She had me turn on the oven to 375 degrees as she began unwrapping Hershey kisses.

She stopped letting me do the tedious task of unwrapping as she got out the rest of the ingredients. I watched as she mixed the Peanunt Butter Reese's and the shortening.