1.2

Spam comment if you enjoy my story I really like reading them

-his image-
1.2

[maisy]

The past few weeks have been extremely amazing, not only has school been nice, but things with Noah and Jared seemed to die down for the moment.

Which was a super relief to me... I had an overload of drama and this has been a great break.

Harry was seated at the kitchen island, looking very intensely at the newspaper. I was currently reviewing some vocab but- I didn't really want to do it right now.

"Let me braid your hair." I asked Harry, leaning back on the couch.

He set down the newspaper walking over to me, "What? How about I braid yours and you read to me. I quite like it when you read to me." He said.

I pouted, "I know.. but can we switch roles, please."

He stood there for awhile before letting out a groan, "alright alright, what do you want me to read."

I stood up giddy with excitement, "Wait- does that mean I can braid your hair as well?"

He simply nodded, trying to hide his growing smile. Yay for me, I didn't really think he'd let me. I quickly walked over to my bookshelf... lets see what do I want to hear. Quickly I pulled out an old story that always was a good read.

Silently listening to Harry as his voice slowly fell into a natural rhythm. If he wasn't before, he was now fully immersed in the story, reading each word carefully.

As if not to disrupt the perfect harmony of the words written before him, I found it adorable, "-the flight of her hands, the gold of her laughter..."

I was so intrigued by his reading that I found my hands had stopped braiding.  My fingers grabbed another small section of his brown tussled curls, twisting it under another.

I had created a few braids, pulling the rest that I didn't get to in a ponytail. He finished reading the entire page, turning his face looking up at me, and I swear my breathing hitched.

He was just beautiful in this effortless way, and I would always be in awe of him.

His pink lips tugged into a rare toothy smile, and his eyes crinkled slightly and I knew he was really happy, the reason, I didn't know...but he was truly happy.

"This is what I think of you. I don't ever know how to say, maybe one day I can put it in my own words but I only think the fondest things of you." He admitted, kissing my hand.

I brought the hand he had kissed closer to his face, cupping his cheek, "well thank you for those beautiful words, I like hearing you read. You have a very gentle voice."

It was true, it was soft and slow; patient and nurturing to the most difficult sentences. I played with the baby hair at the nape of his neck before getting up off the couch.

Our relationship was stronger than ever in more areas than less. Mentally, emotionally, spiritually we were bound in a way that couldn't be described as anything else but fate.

Sexually however, I felt we were inactive. Dormant really, and Harry chose to be silent on this issue, the makings of a true gentleman. He wanted to finish and be bound to me in every way he could, but he wanted me to be ready, to be positive and completely sure.

I felt compelled in the very same way, I had waited a long time and there was no one else I could see myself in that way other than him. But I wanted to tease Harry, hear him speak about it, get a rise.

"What if I told you I only wanted an exclusively platonic relationship with you styles?" I asked grabbing another handful of pretzels, he had just taken out of the cabinets.

"Oh yeah, but we've already done some sexual activity before. So unfortunately for you.. your plans foiled." He said smiling, leaning on the island with his elbows.

"Fortunately." I corrected, pulling him closer by the collar of his shirt.

He seemed to close any and all of the distance between us and I didn't mind one bit. These kisses were needy and impatient different than most we had before.

The overall sense that this needed to be filled, the anticipation he pinned me against the hallway, with his hips forward and I tried kissing him but I couldn't move in this position.

I pouted whilst he smiled, and we were soon involved in another heated kiss. One with gasps in between, and his hands tugging at my shirt hurriedly.

I felt them, his hands- exploring my skin, our bodies pressed close and I was completely vulnerable. He lifted me up under my thighs and I slung my arms around his neck.

I leaned up nipped at his neck with my teeth being a little more aggressive than usual, "you're driving me crazy, I don't think I can control myself Maisy." He breathed, placing his lips on mine once more.

I felt my core heat under his touch, under the friction, the layers now beginning to come a nuisance, "then don't." I said breathless.

"Maisy..."

"Yeah?" I purred, "don't you want me like I want you?"

His eyes met mine and everything around us stopped, nothing was clearer than his image; and I wanted him more than anything.

_________________________
Your welcome. Short chapter but it's a cute one

Went from fluffy to f*uck yes

Ps sorry for any typos I didn't really edit this. Yikes.

Picked up a few things yesterday. Really enjoying my summer I hope you guys are as well.

UPCOMING UPDATE: Wednesday

QOTC
two things you enjoy about wattpad?

1. My lovely readers, you guys are so adorable and I'm a lucky author
2.the ability to read and connect with others from around the world and share what I'm so passionate about #wattpadappreciation

Okay so your locked in the room with your fav idol for five hours, for those five hours what do you do?

*rules no sexual activity and he/she can't respond to any of your questions or statements verbally.. They can only nod yes and or no.

Aimlessly talk about how much I cherish them and their work without coming off as excessive/creepy... Yeah that's not gonna work out too well.

Maybe give them a cheeky kiss... It's not that sexual 0.o