1.0

-a desperate escape-
1.0

[maisy]

The first thing I heard when I came into the door was my mothers voice. I'm glad she wasn't in the front room where she could take in my appearance, because I probably looked like hell.

"You're back pretty early, but good thing just checked the weather channel and there's a massive storm brewing."

I placed my hand on the bannister to steady myself, before calling to her in the kitchen, "yeah I could feel it."

"Dinner will be ready in an hour."

I continued up the stairs and to my "room"
My mom hadn't taken down or moved any of the pictures, books, or furniture I decided not  to take with me to NewYork.

It's like I didn't really leave. But it was fully complete sorta like an outline, or a shell of myself.

I sat down on the floor thinking of he recent events, my chest started to heave unsteadily and I felt out of control of my own body. I felt like I couldn't even move, my chest began to tighten and I realized I was having another panic attack.

I tried taking deep breaths to get air into my system. This time it wasn't working, I struggled to get to my feet as I rushed towards my desk to grab my inhaler.

I didn't have problems with my breathing before, but sometimes these panic attacks would just kick in; ever since I came back from the kidnapping it's been like this.

I ran to the bathroom flushing my face with cold water, I didn't see Harry. It wasn't real, it just wasn't... I looked at the new bottle of pills my psychiatrist had prescribed me, I had been pushing it off but I needed to take them. 

That's probably why I thought I saw him, that's definitely the reason. Even though they made me tired, they were also responsible for making me sane and more calm and I was going to take them as prescribed.

I hopped in the shower, because I felt dirty. When I got out I dressed myself in a light cream sweater and a pair of light washed jeans.

I put on my white sneakers and pulled my hair in a ponytail so it was out of my face. I felt a lot better when I was put together once again.

It started to rain, softy at first and then it started to come down in a rage; like it wanted everyone to know it was here. It was difficult to concentrate on my book with the noise.

I was just getting into the new book I had picked up before I left New York, traffic was almost nonexistent due to the fact I had come in on a Monday. Suddenly I could hear the doorbell ring. A lump formed in my throat, and I froze completely.

The rain still pounded against the window, but other than that there wasn't a sound, finally I heard was my moms voice calling me.

"Maisy come down here."

Hesitantly, I got up walking to the stairs, this wasn't going to be good. When I peered down the stairs I saw long blonde hair and bright blue eyes, Will.

Correction a very wet, long blonde haired, and bright blue eyed Will.

I ran down the stairs picking up my feet as fast as I could, when I made it to the bottom I threw my arms around his neck, I hadn't seen him in months. He was always busy with sports and I rarely came to visit down here anymore.