1.8

edited+
Oral sexual activity warning 0.0 like wtf

-used naive angel-
1.8

[harry]

I had been spending a whole lot of my time reading all of the books Maisy had collected,

it showed me a lot about who she was as a person. It was nice to just go into hibernating after all my years of recklessness, absentmindedly toying with the strings of my hoodie as I read.

The thought of the never ending uncertainty and fingered lurked behind every thought that occupied my mind. You didn't just get off that easy, especially if you where the biggest key player in the west coast. I had been able to get off with Niall, Louis, and Liam handling the brunt of my business but that's just it- it's my business.

People were starting to talk of my absence in the field, and that was never a good thing. Just then door opened and the soft whine of Maisy's voice filtered into the room, "I give up."

My eyes directed to her face and she wore a very unflattering frown, I let out a low chuckle "what's wrong angel?"

"My students refuse to take my advice, they refuse to show up especially Tyler. How am I supposed to tutor without any tutorees." she informed, dropping her bag to the floor with a thud.

"Tutorees?"

She waltzed over stopping short about three feet of me, "I'm using my poetic license as a self proclaimed author, tutorees- students whom are tutored. Don't judge me, it's been such an awful day. I nearly fell asleep in my organic chemistry class and missed all of the notes."

"Are you okay though?" I asked, placing my hands on my lap.

"Is anyone ever okay?" She sighed, blowing her hair from her face.

I got up wrapping her in my arms tightly, the weak scent of mangos traveled to my nose and I hummed in satisfaction, there would be no feeling that could ever surpass the way it felt to have her in my arms.

"I think you need to relax."

Her hands pushed me away as she dropped to her knees quickly and I was more confused than ever. Suddenly her fingers were fumbling with my belt and I understood what her intentions were now.

I placed my hands over hers slowly, ceasing her hasty pace, "angel, what are you doing?" I asked even though I knew what she was trying to do.

Her eyes had casted down making her full lashes flutter onto her heated pink cheeks, "I was gonna do something for you." She mumbled.

I couldn't help but smile, "You don't need to do that."

Her eyes met mine with slightly pouted lips, "I know, but you're always the giver and I'm like always the receiver."

"Oh yeah? Do you really want to, I don't want to pressure you into doing something you might not be comfortable with."

"I'm fine." She huffed, resuming the action of taking off my belt this time a lot more relaxed. I bit the inside of my mouth, to calm myself she hadn't even properly touched me but the idea had me a mess.