Chapter Fifty Eight

Start from the beginning

I grabbed my phone and called my dad. However he didnt answer so i called justin. 

Thankfull he answered. 

"Justin can you come get us?" I asked him as he said he was on his way. 

He soon showed up and i got in his car. 

We were almost home when i felt like i was about to throw up. 

"Justin hurry up, i am about to throw up" I stated as he nodded his head and we were soon home. 

I jumped out of the car and ran to the closet bathroom, i began throwing up all of my dinner and i soon felt a hand on my back. 

"Baby are you okay?" I heard blake ask me. 

"No" I stated as i threw up again. I then got up, flushed the toilet, rinsed out my mouth and walked up to my room. 

I changed out of my clothes and the hopped in bed with blake following right behind me. 

I then heard somebody else walk into my room. 

I opened my eyes and saw that it was my dad.

"Cambree, are you alright sweetheart?" He asked. I just shook my head no and closed my eyes again. 

I then heard my dad leave my room and i snuggled back up to blake. 

I felt him rub my back and i just layed my head on his chest. 

"Blake, my stomach really hurts" I stated to him as i looked at him. 

"Maybe its from the mexican that you ate" He stated as i nodded my head and tried to fall asleep. 

However that only lasted about 40 minuted before i jumped out of bed and ran into my bathroom and threw up again. 

All through blake was sleeping. I soon finished and i walked back out and layed back down in bed next to blake. 

"Baby are you okay" He asked me as he rubbed his eyes again. 

"No i threw up again" I stated as i closed my eyes. 

All through the night i never got more that an hour asleep inbetween me throwing up. 

At about six o'clock i was up again throwing up. Blake was being the best boyfriend ever and got up everytime i got up. 

I heard my bedroom door open as somebody walked into my room. 

"Cambree, are you alright?" I heard niall ask. 

"No niall" I stated as i felt a hand on my back. 

"Blake you look drained, why dont you go lay down. Ive got cambree" Niall stated as i threw up again. 

"Niall you dont have to do this, I will be alright "I stated

"No its alright. Do you want lou?" He asked me as i nodded my head. 

As soon as he left i threw up about four more times as my dad walked in. 

"Cambree" I heard my dad shout as he ran over to me . 

I flushed the toliet and walked out and back to my bed. 

"Do you want to lay in my bed so you dont wake up blake?" My dad asked me as i nodded my head and got up and walked to his room. 

I layed down and closed my eyes and fell asleep. However i got up about twenty minutes later and threw up again. 

I didnt see any point in going back to bed so i got up and went down stairs. I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.  I noticed that eveybody was awake and sitting in the living room. 

I sat down in between zayn and usher. I layed my head on zayns shoulder and closed my eyes. 

Just as I thought i was down throwing up, I got up and ran to the hall bathroom and threw up again. 

I was soon finished and i came and sat back down. 

"Cambree how long have youve been throwing up?" My dad asked me. 

"Um since like midnight. I havent got more than about five hours of sleep" I stated as layed my head on zayns shoulder. 

"Alright well then you probably have food poisioning." He stated as i nodded my head. 

I got that feeling again. 

"Not again" I stated as i got up and ran to the bathroom. I threw up a little bit and then walked back out. 

"Dad is there any medicine that i can take?" I asked him 

"No not that i know of, you just need to let it run its course i guess" He stated. I groaned and layed my head back on zayns shoulder. 

I closed my eyes and i soon let my body relax and i fell aleep. 

TWO HOURS LATER 

I opened my eyes and i was still on zayns shoulder. 

I got up and walked into the kitchen and found my dad and blake along with everybody else standign around. 

"Dad can i have some food?" I asked him as he nodded his head and i sat down, 

"Baby are you feeling any better?"Blake asked me and i nodded my head. 

I got up and walked up the stairs to my dads room and stepped on the scale.

It read 76 pounds. I went from 86lbs to 76lbs. 

I walked back down the stairs and into the kitchen and sat back down. 

"Dad i went from 86lbs to 76lbs" I stated as he turned around quickly. 

"What?" He asked his eyes wide. 

"Yeah" I stated as the microwave beeped and my dad pulled out a hot pocket. 

He handed it to me as i ate it. I then got up and grabbed a bag of pretzels and walked back into the living room. 

I sat down on the couch and turned on MTV and began watching Snooki & JWoww. I love that show. 

Everybody soon walked into the living room and sat around me. Blake came and sat next to me and i leaned up against blake in a laying position and with that i closed my eyes. Dead to the world. 

It felt good to just lay there and sleep. 

HEY GUYS COULD I PLEASE GET SOME FEEDBACK? LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT THE CHAPTERS TO INCULDE. 

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU GUYS WHO VOTE AND READ MY STORY ALONG WITH THE COMMENT. 

MAY THE ODDS BE EVERY IN YOUR FAVOR