25

Your POV

I awake to the sun shining in my eyes, with a little help from my phone blasting the Star Wars theme. Groaning, I sit up.

Fuck. I forgot about work. I get out of bed and walk out into the kitchen to find Louise making coffee/tea/hot chocolate. Two bowls of Shreddies sit on the counter.

"Good morning, Mrs Howell," she smirks.

"Oh, hush," I sarcastically grouch as I try to telepathically tell the butterflies in my stomach to 'calm the fuck down, it's still too early.' I pick up the two bowls and walk out of the kitchen and into the living room, followed by Louise carrying our drinks.

I sit down in a seat at the dining table and Louise sits across from me.

"So, what's the plan for today?"

"Well, I have work and when I get home I'm just going to have a lazy night. Of course, spend time with Dan."

Louise sighs. "I still can't believe that you and Dan are together! I remember the way he looked at you at the awkward fancy meal. And he looked so sad when you left."

"Yeah. And without you guys there, I would've flipped the table and started screeching while banging my chest like King Kong."

"Was it really that boring?" I nod. "Damn. You're lucky we showed up. For that reason and your boyfriend." We hear a knock at my front door.

"And here he is now." I stand up and rush down the stairs. And, of course, when I open the door, there he is, towering over me. His puppy dog eyes light up as his lips curl into a smile, revealing those gorgeous dimples. I stand on my tiptoes and ruffle his hobbit hair. "Hello, cutie."

"Hello, you." He leans down and presses his warm lips to mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and return the kiss. He breaks the kiss and smiles down at me. "How are you this morning?"

"Feeling like a queen. Woke up, Louise had made me breakfast and coffee/tea/hot chocolate and now my amazing boyfriend is here."

"Amazing? Is there something you and Phil haven't told me yet?" I laugh.

"Oh no. Busted." The two of us laugh. "Come in. Have you had breakfast yet?"

"No," he replies as he shuts the door behind him and begins to walk upstairs.

"Okay, what would you like?"

"What do you have?"

"Well, unless Phil snuck into my house and ate all my Lucky Charms, I should have some. Or Shreddies."

"Lucky Charms?"

"Sure. What would you like to drink?"

"Hot chocolate?" I nod and walk into the kitchen. I take out a bowl and then walk over to the cupboard that contains my mug collection. I look through until I take out a Groot mug, and place it on the bench. (I actually have a Groot mug and a Rocket mug (which is too hard to drink out of)(also if you have no idea who these two are I am ashamed))

I make the hot chocolate and pour a bowl of Lucky Charms and walk out into the living room.

"For you, sir," I say in a posh voice as I place Dan's breakfast in front of him.

"Thank you, madam. May I offer you a tip?" I giggle and nod. Dan wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me close to him, planting a kiss on my lips.

"Okay, it was cute, but now you're just making me jealous," Louise, who is across from us, sulks.

"One day, Lou. And it will be magical," I reassure her. I sit back down in my seat next to Dan and finally begin to have my breakfast.