1

Y/N = Your Name
F/C = Favourite Colour

Your POV

Leaving is hard. Especially when the place you're leaving has been home for so long. It's like you've just become part of it and to leave makes it a puzzle with a missing piece.

But I had to leave. As much as I love Yorkshire, it has always been my dream to one day move to London and start fresh. You see, staying in one place all your life is not healthy. One day you will wish to escape, but you just can't, it's too late.

I look at my empty room one last time. The walls that were covered in posters and drawings are now bare and white. My bed, my books, my everything that made this room mine has been moved to my flat in London.

Well, time to go. My family are coming with me to have dinner. Let's call it a 'welcome to your new life' party. But because my furniture and belongings are all in boxes, we're going out, much to my disgust. I don't know where, but wherever it is, I don't want to go. Then, after dinner, my loved ones are leaving to let me live my life. Alone.

~Time skip~

My parents told me to dress fancy. I grab the fanciest clothes I have; a short F/C dress with short sleeves and black leggings underneath. Also making sure to grab a F/C jacket because this is the UK. I put on a little make up and style my hair. On the way out I put on my ankle high black boots, grab my purse and walk out the door.

The rest of my family, my mum, my dad and my younger brother, Alex, are outside waiting for me, a cab beside them. We all pile in and Dad gives the destination to the driver. Of course, I can't hear it. Damn, I hate when they do this. They always want things to be surprises. Though the surprises aren't all that fantastic and magical and always get me bored, causing lots of procrastination.

~Time skip to resturaunt, because cab rides are boring~

We pull up and, oh my God, it's fancy. As we walk in, I just feel even more out of place. I do not belong here! This is where you'd expect the Queen to eat her dinner!

We hand the lady our coats and walk to our table. This is going to be boring, I know it.