19

~A few weeks later~

Your POV

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

Groaning, I reach out and press the snooze button. I slowly sit up and rub my eyes, then look around. By my bedroom door is a suitcase. It takes a while for me to realise why it's there, then it clicks. I leap out of bed and run to my cupboard.

I couldn't believe it. I was going to Australia! And, as a bonus, with my brother-like, smol bean friend and my best friend who also happens to be the love of my life.

I pick out some comfortable clothes for the twenty-four hour flight and rush down the stairs for a quick breakfast. After breakfast, I move everything down to the front door and wait. I had packed everything and cleaned the flat last night, so there was nothing that needed to be done.

I do a few last minute look around the house, trying to spot any mess that needs to be cleaned. Once I've done that, I plonk onto the couch and watch TV.

~Few hours later~

I check the time. It's about 4:30pm. Almost time to get to the airport. I decide to call Dan to see if they're ready.

I go to my contacts list and call Dan.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring.

It rings for a bit then goes straight to voicemail. Damn.

I call Phil instead.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hello?"

"Phil? Are you boys ready? And why didn't Dan answer his phone?"

I hear a sigh from the other end of the phone. "Dan is recording a video."

I chuckle a bit. "Seriously? We're going to miss our flight!"

"I hope not." Another sigh.

There's a bit of an awkward silence and I decide that now should be the time to end the call.

"Well, I'll see you boys soon. Bye, Phil."

"Bye, Y/N." And he hangs up.

~Time skip- 5:10pm~

I've gotten impatient. We were supposed to leave ten minutes ago. I grab all my luggage, keys, wallet, ecetera, and walk down the stairs and out my front door, making sure to lock it.

I knock on Dan and Phil's door and am greeted by a distressed Phil when it opens.

"Dan is still recording."

"Are you serious?" I must admit, even though I love the basted, I'm getting really annoyed with Dan.

Phil and I sit in the living room for a while, impatiently waiting for our friend to finish recording that last minute video.

Soon, we hear the son of a bitch running around the flat in a panic.

"Dan, we're going to miss our flight!" Phil shouts.

"I'm packing now!" I groan and roll my eyes. Typical Dan.

He rushes into the bathroom. Phil and I look at each other and sigh.

We start talking about random things when we hear a shout of pain coming from the bathroom.

"Dan, are you okay?" Phil shouts, sounding concerned.

We hear a muffled 'one minute' and the sound of water running out of a tap. Once the tap turns off, Dan walks out of the bathroom.

He looks like he's in pain and his left eye is closed.