3

Your POV

I wake up to the sun in my eyes and this God damn alarm yelling at me to wake up. I groan. It's still too early to wake up. You have to be crazy to wake up at nine every morning, or earlier. The waking up time should at least be 1:00pm at the least.

Getting up, I look around. Shit, there are a lot of boxes.

Seeing as I don't have any breakfast, I quickly get dressed, do my hair, put on some shoes, grab my purse and keys and walk out the door. I know exactly where I'm going. Starbucks.

~Time skip~

After finishing my (drink), I walk home and up the many stairs.

Unlocking the door, I sigh. More stairs. And after that, hours of unpacking.

I'm not going to get this done, unless I have music. Plugging my phone into my portable speakers, I press shuffle and get to work.

Dan's POV

I wake up early to the sound of music. Ugh. I look at the time. 11:32am?! That's too early!

Listening closer, I recognise the song. But most importantly, the band. Fall Out Boy.

I walk out to get some cereal. The closer I get, the clearer the music is. It must be the new neighbor. I have to admit, whoever it is has a good taste in music.

I go to pour my cereal, but there's just one problem. There's none left!

"PHIL!" He's probably asleep, but I don't care. He ate all my cereal! My new box of cereal!

Hearing footsteps come down the hall, I think about what I'm going to say and how I'm going to say it. I don't want to be too harsh on Phil.

"What, Dan?" He mumbles, still obviously tired.

I hold up the empty cereal box. "You ate all my cereal again."

Phil's face floods with guilt. I sigh and role my eyes.

"Phil, I know you love cereal but you can't eat mine all the time!"

Bang!

What was that?

"Ah, fuck!"

Sounds like the new neighbor.

Ignoring it, I go get ready to film a video.

Your POV

While walking to my room, being the clumsy person I am, I randomly drop my box of books on my toes.

"Ah, fuck!" It hurts! I need an ambulance! Argh!

I just want to lay down in bed for the rest of the day. I know, I know. I'm overreacting. Such a drama queen! But my little toes. Noooo!

But I still have a lot more boxes to unpack. I don't even have my bed set up yet!

~Time skip~

I just unpacked the last box. Checking the time, its about two in the morning. Boy, am I tired.

I crawl under my F/C bed sheets and slowly drift off to sleep.

Dans POV

I decide to have an early night. I know, strange for the danisnotonfire to want to sleep early.

Just as my head hits my pillow, I start to think of that girl at the resturaunt again.

I don't know why, I just do. It's not like I'm ever going to see her again. Even if I miraculously did, I wouldn't be able to talk to her. I'm just too awkward and will mess up everything. Then she'll think I'm an even bigger dork than I am. Ugh.

As I drift off to sleep, the last thing I think of is her.