4

Your POV

After a long sleep, it's good to be awake. I don't know why, but today just seems good.

Tomorrow I have a job interview, so I might as well make the most of today. I take a quick shower, put on some black skinny jeans and a Fall Out Boy t-shirt. Finishing off, I put on a F/C jacket, F/C scarf and pull on my black converse. And after quickly doing my hair, I grab my purse and get out the door.

After walking down what seems to be a thousand flight of stairs, I get to the building door and walk out. It's just another British day- cloudy and cold. I was really hoping that now it was spring it would warm up, but no.

I decide to walk down the streets and check out some shops, because why the hell not?

~Time skip~

I've been walking around for quite a while now. I was just walking through a park when someone bumped into me. But, oh no, that wasn't all the embarrassment. My scarf got caught on their jackets zipper!

"Sorry! oh God! I wasn't trying to, I promise! I was too busy looking at my phone, I really am sorry!" A very articulate voice said frantically.

"It's really fine," I mumble. I look up to see who I ran into. I'm immediately staring into a pair of deep, brown eyes.

I think I recognise this person, I just don't know how.

Dan's POV

I was walking through a park, when I got a Twitter notification. I took my phone out of my pocket to check, but realised that wasn't exactly the smartest move...

I walk right into someone, getting their scarf caught on my jacket zip. Oh no.

As I apologise, I mentally face palm myself. Why am I such an idiot?

I only just hear a, "it's really fine," and then when she looks up, I find myself staring into the most beautiful E/C eyes I have ever seen.

I immediately recognise this girl. She's the one from the resturaunt! The one who kept laughing whenever something awkward happened!

Whoever said miracles don't happen was obviously off their head.

I want to tell her I know her, well, sort of, but due to my social awkwardness, I don't.

Instead, I just pretend I'm trying to remember if I've seen her before. Wow.

"Hey, have we met before? You just look familiar."

Okay, well she recognises me a little bit. It's either she remembers me from the meal, or she's a fan. That could explain why she was laughing so much. But if she was a fan, why didn't she approach us at the meal? I have no idea.

Her face lights up with realisation. "Hang on a minute! You were that guy at the resturaunt, right? Wow, you guys made that night so much more interesting!"

Was that it? She's not a fan? I guess the dinner was just really boring for her.

"Oh yeah!" I pretend to just realise it too, though I knew the moment I saw her. "That's right! So you're not a fan?"

She gives me a look of complete confusion. "What do you mean?"

I shake my head. "Never mind."

Still obviously confused, she shrugs. "Well, I better be getting home. I've been out and about for a while. See you around, maybe."

And with that, she was gone. I didn't even realise that she managed to get her scarf off my zipper. I guess she was just that beau- no. I don't even know her name.