7

~A few days later~

Your POV

It's been a couple of days since my job interview. I got the job.

John was nice enough to give Dan and Phil a discount and the three of us can have free cereal on weekends.

My normal workdays are Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

It's Thursday today.

And I'm running late.

I rush down the stairs, and accidentally bump into a blonde woman.

"Sorry!" I call, and keep running.

Thankfully, I already have a cab waiting for me. I get in, give my destination and we're off.

Dan's POV

Knock knock knock!

I groan. Why is it so hard to watch anime without distractions?

I walk down the stairs and a thought struck me. It could be Y/N.

I rush down the stairs, excited to see her. But I trip over my feet and go tumbling down the stairs.

"Ouch!"

I hear laughing. It's familiar, but it's not Y/N's.

"Are you alright, Dan?" Definitely not Y/N.

I open the door, and standing there is Louise.

I have to admit, I'm a bit disappointed.

"Oh, hey, Louise. Come in, I forgot your were coming today."

We walk up the stairs and I decide to call Y/N.

"Uh, Louise, I got to call someone quickly," she nods and I pull out my phone.

I find Y/N's contact and press call.

"Hello?"

"Y/N? I was just wondering if you wanted to come over soon. I'd like you to meet a friend."

I hear her sigh. "Sorry, I'm just about to start work," damn, "but I might drop around later, okay?"

"Yeah, sure. Bye!"

"Bye."

And she hangs up.

"Who was that?" Louise smirks. I forgot she was in the room.

"Just a friend." I blush a little.

"Okay. Your neighbor seemed in a bit of a hurry. Bumped right into me and kept running. She looked nice," I blush harder.

"Yeah, she is. She was the one I was just talking to," I manage to say, scratching the back of my neck.

She gives me a questionable look, but shrugs it off as if to say, 'we'll talk about this later.' She obviously saw how nervous and flustered I was talking about Y/N.

"Uh, l-lets go film this video," I stutter. It's not Louise's that I'm stuttering, but because she's going to get me to spill all my feelings for Y/N.

The thing is- I don't even know how I feel.

I'm so confused.

Do I love her? Or do I just think I love her?

Do I just want to be friends? Or do I see her as something more?

I don't want to say the wrong thing. Hopefully the answer comes soon.

~Time skip~

We've just finished filming.

We filmed Our Awkward Fancy Meal for my channel, Obama Llama for Phil's, and Not Worth Watching for Louise's.

Once we're finished, Louise begins to interrogate me.

Once I've told her all about Y/N, she asks me the question I've been fearing.

"Do you love her?"

I hesitate for a while. Then, finally, I answer.

"Not really. I mean, it's just one of those things that will pass."

Louise nods her head, though, she doesn't look convinced.

"You said she works at the Cereal Killer café, right?" I nod. What is she planning?

"Well, then. Let's go pay her a visit! I'd like to meet her."

I groan, but at the same time, I can't help but feel overjoyed. I've been longing to see her all day.

But, what if Louise says something?

Your POV

"Enjoy your day, sir," I smile politely at the costumer and wait for someone else to walk in.

After a few minutes, I hear a familiar voice.

"Dan, hurry up! You can check twitter later, I want my cereal!" I laugh softly and look up.

Phil walks in with a woman. I haven't officially met her, but I know who she is. It's Louise. Firstly, the blonde woman from the resturaunt and, also, her collabs with Dan and Phil. That's how I know her.

"Hi, Phil! Hi, Louise!" I smile at my friend and, hopefully, my future friend.

Louise goes to greet me, when someone I know all too well shouts, "I MADE IT! Do you know how much exercise that was? We walked all the way here!"

I giggle, and say, "You'll have to walk all the way back, too."

He groans, and I laugh.

"So, what would you guys like?"

After ordering, the trio go and sit down. John soon walks out and looks over at my friends.

"You can go sit with them for a bit. In fact, you can finish up early!"

I look at him, mouth agape. He's actually letting me do this?

"Really?" He nods, "Thank you so much!"

"No problem, and this will be our little secret. I'm not going to lower your pay."

I can't believe it. I jump up and down in joy and pull John in for a hug, almost squeezing the life out of him.

I walk over to the others, my smile not leaving.

"Guess who got off early?" They all had a look of happiness on their faces, especially Dan. He looked as if he'd just been asked to accompany the Doctor!

After a while of talking, laughing and me getting to know Louise, we decide to head home.

After much persuasion, we come to the agreement that I should stay at Dan and Phil's for a while, and they thought of having a few friends over.

This will be fun!