#17. Back To Reality

LeToya Luckett- Back 2 life

'' Is mommy coming with us or am I going back home with her ?''

'' You guys are coming with me.'' Maria came out of the room dressed and we took off to my house as we entered I showed her around and she went straight to the bath as I took off to her brothers house with the contract to be signed, I made arrangement for Jenny to get lunch for them.

Maria's POV

  As we pulled up to his house I couldn't help admiring it, we  walked into the house and he showed me around. I couldn't help but think how much my daughter trusted this man, how much my family trusted him so why shouldn't I ? There is just something about him that scares me, I'm not sure what it is but I know that I should leave but there is no where to go.

I headed upstairs to take a bath,  the shower looked beautiful I loved it, the shower reminds me of the one I had my fathers house. I missed my dad, I hoped that he'd come see me when I was in the hospital but he didn't.

Being here remind me of being back at home with my father, at times I wished that I had listened and never left but if I did I wouldn't have  Kylie, and I love her with all my heart but at times I think about what it would be like living without h...

Being here remind me of being back at home with my father, at times I wished that I had listened and never left but if I did I wouldn't have  Kylie, and I love her with all my heart but at times I think about what it would be like living without her would I have been in school ? I remember when I got my university acceptance letter and how proud I felt.

What would be my carrier choice? Would I have taken over his company? Would I have been in a healthy relationship? Would I be happy ? Those thoughts ran through my head as I took a shower and washed my hair. I unconsciously placed my hands over my stomach knowing that there's was a life growing inside of me scared me, and knowing that it belonged to Shane made me want to end my life but I've tried that before and it wouldn't be fair to take this child's life away from he or she without them having a chance to live it out but to bring a child into this wicked cruel world haunts me knowing that I won't be able to protect this child mainly from his or her father.

I was lost in my thoughts as Kylie walked into the bath room and knocked on the glass shower wall to get my attention I smiled at her as I grabbed a towel and walked out while wrapping my hair.

'' Hey baby'' I whispered as I crouched down to her level.

She smiled at me before saying '' Dinner is ready and Alex is back he wants you to come down.'' She said before running off, she was like his little messenger and seemed to enjoy his presence but I didn't want her to become attached. 

I smiled at her retreating figure before going into the room to change into new clothe and moisturize my skin but I didn't have any clothe and decided to go over into the walk in closet where I found a selection of men's clothe taking a white shirt I placed it over my body after drying my hair and headed down stairs.

I entered the kitchen and saw my brother, Xavier, Kylie and Alex sitting at the island as I approached Xavi looked up and smiled.

'' I can see that you are feeling much better. " I blushed at his comment as I took  a seat at the island and whispered a shallow ''Good night '' They all smiled at me except for Alex.