#6. All Of Me

PAUL WESLEY AS XAVIER ROMANO

Hearing her screams was the last thing I heard as she begged her father to let her stay, I couldn't help her I vowed to protect her and look at me now I can't even help the ones I loved, I fell and I don't think I'll ever stand again.

Maria's POV

Waking up to a dark room I thought my stay on this earth was over, looking around trying to adjust my eyes I heared a beeping noise, moving my hand around trying to turn it off I hit a button.

The door flew open lights filling the room as I groaned, "Why the hell is it so bright?" I thought to myself. Doctors rushed into the room and that's when I realized I was in a hospital. As this settled in I started panicking, the doctor realizing my panic explained everything to me. I was relieved and worried at the same time after refilling my drips, cleaning me, checking my bandages, feeding me and giving me some pain killers they left.

Laying down and replaying everything that happened in my head I broke down in tears, I actually thought I was going to die. At the same time a soft knock was heard I answered with a strangled 'come in' throwing the door open was my little princess as she ran and threw her self at me while I was groaning in pain but I was happy to have her here . I looked up at her as she hugged me and cried.

" Mommy you left me... you promised you wouldn't." She sobbed into the hospital gown, holding my daughter as she cried it felt good. I felt happy to be able to hold her again the moment I gave up hope everything became clear again .

" Daddy's back, mommy he's here to protect us." She said with excitement truly believing her own statement. All I did was pull her closer 'Daddy isn't going to protect us Kylie, he's only going to hurt us'

I wanted to say it to her so badly but I don't want her to hate her father, as soon as I was about to speak someone cleared their throat. Looking at the door I saw Mona my best friend , Cathy, my brother's wife, and Mars my brother they both looked so in love and I envied that. Xavier standing with a scowl on his face I found standing next to him I saw my stepmother Melissa I loved her like my birth mother and an unknown guy standing next to Xavier and the one I dreaded the most Shane was standing with a smirk on his face and at that moment I paled.

No one realized, they were to consumed in saying how much they missed me. I found out Mr unknown was Xavier's older brother Alexander and it looks like Ky was quite familiar with him as well.

"Maria we missed you so much, the moment Shane came back you left us" Mars my older brother said happily, Xavier still had a scroll plastered on his face my family had no idea of the things Shane did, Mona would often defend him as he is her brother but she always tried to protect me now Xavier knew and he seemed angry.

"We're going to leave you guys alone for a while come on Ky " Melissa my stepmother smiled.

"Mona please" She gave me a helpless smile, I can't believe she actually leaving me here with him.

"Please" She just walked out on me leaving me in a room alone with Shane I feared for my life.

" Welcome back to life babe. " He said with a growing smirk

"W-what do y-you w-w-want? " You could hear the fear in my voice

"You " He said shrugging and running his hand along my body and feeding off of my fear.

''W-why? " The question had so much meaning to it, I wasn't just asking why he was back or why he was doing this again.

"Stop beating around the fucking bush with me Maria, if you value your daughter and your family you would be back at your house with me, I'm sure you know what I like. " With that he pressed his lips to my forehead with a soft kiss and stormed out of my room leaving me to think his words over. He always did that, after threatening or hurting me he would offer to clean me up or show me some sort of affection, I never understood why but I knew that a part of me still loved him. If I don't take him back he'll hurt the ones I loved mainly my baby, I had no choice but to go back to him.

Everyone came back after he left, they all talked, laughed and messed around I realized everyone was enjoying life. If I had to give up mine for them to be happy, then I would willingly do it, deep down I also know that a part of me wanted to get the old Shane back. I made up my mind to give Shane all of me.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I know this chapter is quite short 😬 I'm working on the length of my chapters.

Don't forget to :

Comment

Vote

Share

And follow

Twitter:  darkskinnedcho02

ig : @darkskinnedchoco