#2. Where's my daddy?

SHANE HOWELL AS TYLER HOECHILIN YOU CAN IMAGINE HIM AS WHO EVER YOU'D LIKE

if you only knew Ky ...your father was the one we needed protection from

Maria's POV

After what happened last night I decide to stay at home with Kylie, she believes her father is going to come back to save us but she is so innocent. I dread the day that I face Shane again, me getting away was pure luck.

"Kylie, hey baby wake up'' I shuck her tiny body as I tried to wake her up. She rolled over and scrunched her face up while rubbing her eyes with her tiny fist. "I don't want to" she whined as she tried to go back to sleep.

"What do you want for breakfast? "she looked at me with a frown then her eyes brightened up as she sprung up with excitement.
" Daddy! Mommy, will he come to eat breakfast with us? " I was speechless if she only knew

"No baby, he can't. What would you like to eat? " I asked her again

" Never mind, I'm not hungry I just want my daddy " She turned her back to me as she attempted to go back to sleep.

"Why wont you let my daddy come back?" she sobbed, looking at her I felt like a disappointment, she reminds me of her father his dark brown hair, mesmerizing green eyes that you could get lost in but she also was a reminder of the hell I went through. It's not that I don't want her to know her father, she truly deserves to but he's a threat to our life and she's not old enough to understand that as yet.

Taking a deep breath to contain my anger, I spoke to her in a quiet tone "Stop it Kylie, just stop it. Your daddy can not be here right now and you need to come to term with that." The sad look on her face broke my heart.

"I WANT MY DADDY!" She screamed

"Kylie!" she jumped off of the bed and ran out of our room, for the rest of the day she ignored me, even when I tried to give her a bath she said she would do it her self. She surprisingly turned down the opportunity to go to the park as well.

She demanded  that I leave her alone as she ate, her actions reminded me of her father in so many ways. She scared me at times with the things she would say and her expressions. As I was in my thoughts the breaking of glass made me snap my eyes up to Kylie, asI was brought back to reality by Kylie looking and me and saying "I don't want anymore." As she attempted to get down from her chair. As an automatic reaction I grabbed her by her shoulders and shuck her. '' What the hell is wrong with you, why would you flip the damn bowl ?" I asked her with venom in my voice. she looked at me with tears in her eyes and whispered '' I hate you, I want to go back to daddy." She pulled herself away from me and ran off to another part of the apartment.

'I'll make it my duty to make sure you're never at peace when you look at her.' I remember his voice so well, and it felt like he was right there repeating it.

As I cleaned up the mess that she made and disposed of the broken glass I broke down in sobs, I thought to my self 'What did I ever see in him ?' leaving my father's wealthy home, and his care to be with a man who treated me like garbage, My father warned me about this but I didn't listen to him, I thought he just didn't want to me to be happy without him. The man who took me out on dates and made me feel like I was his entire world, that's the man I fell in love with not the one who put his hands on me and makes me feel worthless at every chance he got.

The banging on my door took me out of my thoughts, I hurried to finish cleaning the mess before I made my towards the door, who ever was at the door had absolutely no patience. The thought that it could be Shane at my door unsettled me, I'm tired of constantly looking over my shoulder in fear of him. A voice brought me out of my thoughts, Cathy's voice to be exact "Maria open up the door I need to pee" she whined on the other side of the door.