#4. Destruction

Jason Momoa as Alexander Romano

'Why?why did he save me? Why did Shane come back now? What about Kylie? Am I going to die? Is he going to get my baby girl ?' with that I fell into darkness with a wet substance all over my body and Xavier's body laying on to top of mine.

Xavier's POV

Friday is here, which finally means I get to go out this weekend. Working in my brother's company you would think because I'm his brother I get let off easy but oh no definitely not.

I am sitting in my office going over some paper work when my secretary walks in with out knocking she thinks because she slept with me she can do what ever she wants.

"What have I told you about knocking? "

"Why should I knock? Mr Romano just called and said to come to your house right now. " She said in an overly bored tone. Glaring at her I excused her " leave" I packed away the paper work and locked my office.

After reaching the parking lot I hopped into my brother's BMW, he didn't even miss the car with the amount he has.

It was a long drive home considering the traffic, I wonder what Alex could possibly want and why didn't he come to my office instead of ordering me home. Parking the car and getting out I walked to my front door to find it open 'Stupid Alexander ' I thought the dumbass couldn't even lock the door on his way in.

"Look who finally decided to show up." Alex made his presence known from my mini self serving bar.

"Good morning to you too Alex. Don't you think it's a bit too early to be drinking and what do you want? " I made my way over to him and inspected his drink.

"Straight to the point I see, I want my car and I need to talk to you " He grabbed the glass out of my hand and downed the whole thing then poured his self another.

"Fine. About what? " It's not like he needs the freaking car.

"Sarah is pregnant '' he said while sighing, so that's why he was drinking this early huh

" Your ex Sarah? The one that cheated? " What the fuck could she be up to now ?

" I don't need to be reminded " he growled angrily

" I'm sorry" I raised my hands in surrender, that was a two way apology. How am I suppose to tell him about what happened ?

" We went back for the paternity test results today." he raised his eyes from his drink to look at me. "It says that I'm the father. She cheated on me Xavier, what the hell am I suppose to do? " I hated seeing him like this, it was rare for him to actually talk about what was bothering him but I know he truly loved her.

" How far along is she ?" I was genuinely curious, I don't trust Sarah for shit. I wouldn't be surprised if she forged it and seeing that she'd get more out of this pregnancy if the kid was Alexander's and not mine, either way money is attached to the Romano name.

"Three months " he replied, there is a possibility that the baby is not his but I also hope that it was't mine.

"Then do another test when the baby is born, we both know she's a witch. " She truly was nothing but a money hungry whore.

"She doesn't want the kid and neither do I, not after what she did and still she cheated. She's more concerned about her acting career" Alex gave up almost everything for her especially since they've been together since childhood but she didn't truly care about him.

"If the kid's yours take care of it Alexander. Now I'm hungry how about we go for lunch? " I offered him a work of advice and tried to get his mind off of the situation in a healthier way. I'll have to make a call to Sarah about this whole situation later.

"Xavier" he finished his drink " by the way, it's not morning it's three in the afternoon." He patted my back and walked ahead of me with a hidden smile on his face. I truly loved my older brother but my actions says the opposite at times, we've been through hell together.

"Oh...let's go" I followed behind him trying to figure out how I was going to handle this whole situation.

We ate and came back to my house talked about the business for a while and ended up at a strip club to cheer him up, it was funny watching him glare at me. Alexander wasn't a fan of public outings and people openly touching him without his permission the guy was hyper aware. I of course made use of the situation and took one of the strippers home with me.

As soon as we got in the hotel room all our clothes was forgotten, she was kissing me every where in a frenzy, so far it seems like my Secretary was a lot better choice than her. Nearing the bedroom my phone started ringing, I opened the door after fetching my phone and threw her on the bed I answered the phone on the fourth ring.

Looking at the caller ID it was Maria, she choose now of all times to return my call."Xavi, I need your help  please I'm begging you." There was a tremor in her voice and her words sounded slurred.

"What happened? Where are you, are you drunk? "I asked pushing the slut off of me, I don't even remember her name .

" I'm at Sal's " she answered shakily 'the hell ' I thought

"Why the hell are you at a club "I questioned her

I'm going to hurt this woman if she doesn't stop touching me

"Xavi please "she was desperate

" Babe I have to go duty calls " I said to the woman behind of me, well I don't remember her name so am going to call her 'babe'

" Xavier but I just got here and you haven't even payed me yet" I was rushing out when she said that glaring at her I threw her out.

" I'm on my way. Where exactly are you? " I asked as I made my way through the lobby with this screaming bitch next to me

" the bathroom please hurry "

Ignoring the stripper and jumping into my car and speeding to the club, I tried to think about what could possibly be Maria's problem. I got to the club bypassed the line and made my way in seeing that bouncers knew me. I looked for the ladies restroom, the door was locked and I could barely hear what was going on in there over all the music. Opening the door and looking straight ahead a saw a dude looming over someone, all the stall doors were busted, looking down I saw Maria on the floor literally looking like she was going to die, her face was horribly bruised, she was holding her stomach and blood was all over her face. Forgetting she was there I charged after him dodging his punches getting a couple jabs to my stomach and face I stood still and let rage take over and beat the shit out of him. I don't know what was the situation but I had to get her out of there.

Remembering Maria I ran to her side to find her knocked out 'oh shit' gently taking her in my arms she kicked and screamed "Shhshh, it's me Maria " that calmed her down a bit but she was still shaking in my arms. Rushing her to the car I buckled her in the front seat and walked around to the drivers side and drove away. Speeding off Maria shakily rasping  "Xavier go faster, he's coming" trying to figure out what was the problem I looked at her puzzled and out of nowhere a car crashed into us and me instinctively throwing my body over hers I got knocked out right away.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

What do you think of this chapter?

What did Xavier do to be sorry about?

I tried a new POV. Chapter five is on it's way so it's gonna be here soon please share with your friends leave your comment letting me know what you think

Don't forget to :

Vote

Share

Comment

And follow

ig : @darkskinnedchoco

twitter : darkskinnedcho02

I'm going to post the characters

Until next...