#14. Realization

On top is my friend's song 'lies" I hope you guys like it his name is Blvck Jupiter  and check him out on

Youtube

Audiomack

Itunes 

Apple music 

Spotify 

Deezer 

Shazam 

" When I said I fucking loved you I meant it, leave me and I'll blow your brains out and I'll do the same to Cathy and your fucking unborn child." After his final words he walked out leaving me speechless.

Xavier's POV  

I felt bad for walking out on them, for walking out on her but I had to he was pissing me off and was pushing me to my limit it would only be a certain amount of time before I exploded on him.

I knew Mars never liked me, further more forget the fucking past tense I know he still doesn't like me but who am I to care. He wonders why I care for his sister when it happens to be his fucking job to care for her, where the hell is he when she needs his help? When she's in pain and needs a friend where the hell is he when she crying out and don't even know what to do with her fucking child?  You know where maybe he's  busy shoving his pint size dick up someones ass.

I had this sick fucked up feeling that something was going on between Shane and Mars, I knew they were best friends but Shane had something on him because every time it came around choosing he would always choose Shane. If you told him Shane did something terrible he wouldn't act on it or believe a thing you said then again they were best friends but still it should be different she's his sister.

Reason why Mars never liked me because he thought I had feelings for his wife, yeah I am going to admit that  was the case at one point in time that I had loved her more than a best friend should but who could blame me?  It's impossible not to love her, she never knew I had such feelings for her and I am happy about it because now she's pregnant and happy with the one she has I couldn't ask for more from her. After I found out I just needed to fuck her to get over her but she never let me no matter how much I tried to show her my feelings she never realized them which is a good thing, I didn't and don't ever want to ruin our friendship. She truly deserved to be happy.

The funny shit was even though I didn't like the guy I had feelings for his sister correction have feeling for her, I don't mind her kid either Kylie is a nice kid the only thing that bothers me is that she carries the name of that fucking asshole but I will get her in my bed soon some way some how, and maybe if we end up together we can change the kids name to something else it doesn't sit well with me to have her named after him. It's shit enough that she's his kid. God I need to get my ass laid I was never  the one to think about relationships I saw what one did to my brother I don't need to find out for my self .

The other problem is Alexander, I know he thinks that she's hot but I had eyes for her first, I won't allow him to take her away from me . That time when she called me at the club was a wake up call, I found out that she trusted me more than her own brother. And that best friend of her's Mona, God I wanted to fuck her so badly but had to hold my self back I can't be with her best friend if I wanted to get to her. I would destroy anything in my path while getting to her maybe even Alexander why you may ask, because he doesn't need to get him self back into the mess of a relationships because I know in any day or age he can beat me and that our parents would be on his side but I want her, and I will have her but at the same time I still genuinely care for her and I think I care for her more than I lust after her at first all I wanted was the sex but she is my friend and I sure don't want her to be anyone else's mainly Alexander's.