#16. New Beginnings

G-Eazy - Sleepless 

'' She is now mine and I'll do as I like, I'm going to get the contract to you in the mean time enjoy your life''

MARS' POV

It's been a few days after my meeting with Alexander I keep telling my self that I am doing this for my family, for Cathy, for Kylie, for my unborn child, and for Maria but deep down I know it's so that I wouldn't  bury myself in the hole I dug up.

The doctors said that Maria is up but we haven't gone to see her, I didn't tell Cathy or anyone because deep down I don't want to face her and reality for what I have done, if my family finds out about what I've done behind closed doors with Shane I know they would cast me out they would never accept it, making matters worst scared to lose my wife. I know it wasn't right but as a child I had stuff going on after the things my biological mother allowed to be done to me and made me watch I really had nothing to turn to and then Shane came along. I met him when I was still in elementary school and I took that into my teenage years. My father learnt about my existence and gained custody of me my whole life changed. 

Alexander's POV

'' Kylie look at me. '' We were back at my house after my meeting with Mars and a few days ago I decided to take Kylie back with me. 

' It's my fault. '' She whispered

'' I'm so  sorry Alex, I'm SORRY.'' she cried out screaming on her last sorry.

Sighing I walked towards her ''Kylie, firstly stop shouting and nothing is your fault''

'' Why are you lying to me? My mommy said lying isn't right.'' She replied I'm starting to think she is going to need therapy.

'' I'm not lying ''

'' Yes you are, I messed up your meeting I kept screaming and crying to my mom that I wanted my dad back now look what happened.'' What the hell am I signing up for?

'' Hey how about we go see your mom today?'' She looked at me with a small smile and nodded 

'' Alright then go get dressed.'' She ran off from the kitchen to get dressed, I might as well buy her lunch since we're going out. 

She got dressed and we headed off to the hospital as we entered, she ran to the front desk with a big smile on her face. 

'' I want to see my mommy.'' She said happily 

'' I think we all do. '' The rude receptionist replied 

'' Maria Johnson'' I stated as I arrived at the front desk 

''Room 583'' She glanced up at me with a smile 

 I took Kylie by the hand and walked away to her mother's room 

We entered to room and she ran to her mother's bed letting out a sob

''Mom'' She whispered out 

Maria turned to look at Kylie that's all she did looked at her 

'' I missed you so much mommy, I'm sorry.'' She continues speaking as her mother looked at her with a lost look on her face. Both her hands had a thick bandage on it.  

'' I went to school'' Kylie smiled

'' I skipped half the day and Christmas was nice but I wish you were there. '' She laughed 

'' And have you seen Alex's house it's so awesome, I felt like a princess .'' She giggled for a child Kylie sure knew how to keep up a one sided conversation.  

''Kylie'' her mother said not much above a whisper as a tear rolled down her cheek 

'' I'm s-sorry'' 

'' For what mommy?'' She innocently asked

'' For trying to leave you behind, and for making you watch the things your father would do to me.'' Silent tears now flowed freely down her cheeks 

'' I forgive you mommy and f-for what daddy did, I hate him.''

'' Don't baby, no matter what he still is your father and in some way some how he loves you. '' 

'' No he doesn't, he doesn't love us mommy I don't want him to be my daddy.'' she all but shouted at her mom still didn't notice me in the room, I definitely have to work on her raising her voice. 

'' I sometimes wish I didn't meet him and that he wasn't your dad, but you know what?''  Her mom smiled at her 

'' What?'' She replied

'' I wouldn't have you and I am grateful for you. '' 

'' I love you mommy '' She jumped on the bed and hugged her 

'' Guess what? baby'' 

'' What ?''

'' I'm coming home, and this time I am going to be the best mother I could be just for you. ''

I decided to make my presence known just then 

''It's time to go Kylie, we still have to grab lunch '' I spoke up 

'' Your Xavier's brother'' Maria stated 

'' Yes mam''  I replied to her 

'' Mommy meet Alex'' she smiled    

'' When are you coming home ?'' She asked her mom 

'' As soon as they let me out of her my nurse should be coming back soon with the forms'' 

As soon as she said that the nurse walked into her room with a big smile. 

'' Ms Johnson you are free to go all the files have been dealt  with. ''  She smiled at us we left the room as Maria got her self together 

'' Is mommy coming with us or am I going back home with her ?'' 

'' You guys are coming with me.'' Maria came out of the room dressed and we took off to my house as we entered I showed her around and she went straight to the bath as I took off to her brothers house with the contract to be signed, I made arrangement for Jenny to get lunch for them.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Don't forget to:

vote

comment 

and share 

Don't forget to follow me on 

twitter darkskinnedcho02

Ig: darkskinnedchoco

Until Next Time...