Twenty

Alex's P.O.V

The first three days back I got one hell of a beating from Marcos.

He said I went to his sworn enemy when my mind and body belong to him and for that I deserved to be punished.

Excuse me! No the fuck they don't. Antonio isn't around so I can cuss all I want. He still has yet to actually punish me but I'm not taking my chances around him.

My bruises were still black and green with a hint of purple. It was as if they were still fresh but they were roughly between four to six days old

It's the end of the week and besides the first beating nothing has really happened. Marcos has tried to get me to sleep with him a few times but eventually gave up after my repeated no.

I'm glad he's not that savage to just rape a person for his own personal gain.

I did meet the little girl however and she has actually been hanging around me all over the place.

Her name is Emily. Or at least that's what Marcos calls her so I just call her that as well. She said she likes it so why not right?

I've grown quite fond of her. Not enough to share Antonio with her but if I have to I will. Yes I'm possessive of him. He's mine.

Marcos was out on a business meeting trip out of town. I was currently waiting for the drone to come around so I could tie on the DNA samples I took from the child while she was sleeping. I'm not a creeper I swear!

"Come on Antonio." I whispered to myself.

I was beginning to think he forgot about me until seen the drone heading towards me.

"Oh thank god!" Just the thought that I would be stuck with Marcos forever killed me.

I know what you're thinking if I hate Marcos so much then why did I choose him over Tony?

Well you know what I said to that? A big middle finger to you and your questions. I was stupid and blind and well just stupid I guess.

The drone lowered just in front of me and began to hover.

There was a note and a bag tucked under it.

I tied the sample to the drone and grabbed the note and bag. The drone quickly took off but before disappearing it turned around and came back.

This time hover over me.

It stayed there before taking off one more time. Antonio was flying it.

I unraveled the note.

My dearest Alex,

I miss you. You getting this note let's me know you're safe. Unless there's unseen bruises. If there is I'll kill him! Please whatever you do don't surrender your body to him. Come home to me please. I need you.

Antonio and his killing. I don't know if I can handle that. I'll talk to him when I get back home.

Home.

Feels weird to say that but at the same time it doesn't.

"Alex where are you?" Emily playfully shouted out behind a bush.

Praying to be invisible from you.

I looked to my right pretending not to see her. Knowing perfectly well if I bust her to early she'll cry. "Em? Emily? I hear you but can't see you. Oh god am I going crazy?" talking to myself but loud enough for her to hear and make soft giggles while trying to hide.