Ten

Antonio P.O.V

Before I went back to Alex I walked back to the house to retrieve a little something for both the boys.

Lorenzo will probably be pissed at me but Jamie deserves it in my mind. For taking care of Alex when he first woke up till now.

I called my driver and told him to meet me in Alex hospital room in exactly 30 minutes.

Once I got the surprise for them I headed straight to the hospital. When I got there both the boys were digging into there bags I had brought in. All that was in there was a sandwich, chips and a few other snacks but they were moaning at every bite.

Alex's P.O.V

Tony walked into my hospital room with a tote like box. How did he manage to get that pass all the hospital employees?

"Lorenzo you're going to kill me. Boys if you could have an animal would you rather it be a boy or girl?" Antonio asked looking directly at me with soft glances to Jamie.

Lorenzo sighed in the corner and shook  his head placing it in his hand that is resting on the hospital arm chair.

"Girl?" I said questioning. Antonio laughed and nodded. He looked to Jamie who was concentrating. Jamie looked to Lorenzo as if asking permission to answer. "Go ahead Jamie it's okay." Lorenzo told him.

"Boy sir." he said.

Antonio nodded and opened up the box. He pulled two Rottweiler puppies out and handed one to Lorenzo and one to Jamie. "One for each of you. Their your favorite brother." Lorenzo smiled at him and grabbed the puppy. Jamie was bouncing up and down on my bed violently from excitement.

"Both are boys?" Lorenzo asked. Tony nodded his head.

Antonio's driver showed up in my room and stood at the door.

Tony picked another puppy out of the tote and motioned for his driver to take the box. "A box full of puppies sir? Puppies?" Antonio gave him a firm look and motioned his head to the door.

"Take them back to the house and have a trainer come out immediately." He said.

The driver nodded and left the room.

"This Alex is your new puppy. It's a girl." Antonio placed the puppy in my lap and sat at the end of my bed. My cheeks started to get wet as I started to cry. "Oh Alex please don't cry I thought it would make you happy." Antonio reached his hand out to touch my arm but quickly jumped back when the puppy sitting on my lap jumped to bite his hand and growled at him.

I immediately bursted into a fit of laughter watching him cower away from a small puppy that couldn't do much harm.

"Really Tony? What harm could that puppy do?" Lorenzo laughed at his brother.

Sadly Jamie didn't see what happened so he stared at all of us confused.

Antonio reached up to grab me again and the puppy leaped for his hand.
"Alex I know she's a puppy but there are limitations to who she can attack..a..and I'm not one of them."

Antonio moved back into to grab my hand and the puppy positioned herself to pounce on him. I smack her just has she was about to pounce and bite him.

She stopped and stared at me confused. "You don't attack Antonio. No biting Antonio. Got it?" I told her.

She sighed a small puppy sigh and laid down on my lap.

Antonio visibly let out a breath I didn't know he was holding. His shoulders relaxed and he leaned in to rest his head on the bed next to my body.

"Thanks."

I laughed a little. For someone who's a big business owner he sure is terrified of a small puppy.

She's barely the size of a full grown cat.

"She looks like a runt." Lorenzo said motioning his head towards my puppy.

I scowled at him, "Well I like her runt or not she's my puppy so stare at yours and judge yours don't judge mine."

Just then a loud smack sounded and the back of my left hand began stinging.

"I don't care what he says to you or how he says it. Unless I say so other wise you will not talk to my brother like that again. Do you understand me Alex?" Antonio's stern voice struck me.

I had only heard a few times since I've been up normally when I did something he didn't approve of and he hardly ever smacked me or well in his terms 'spanked ' but still it hardly ever happened.

"Yes Sir I understand. I'm sorry Sir Lorenzo." I kept my eyes on Lorenzo waiting for the acknowledgement that he forgives me.

He nodded his head once and turned his attention back to Jamie who was still oblivious to what was going on around him due to the puppy.

I laid my head back on the bed and got comfortable. Tony situated himself on the bed next to me so we were both on the bed as usual. Lorenzo and Jamie made their usual make shift bed on the chair and we all each began our little nap time period.

I don't know why we have a nap time period but Lorenzo and Antonio say it's to keep us subs in good spirits especially after everything that happened. Whatever that means.

How do you guys like this chapter? It's stupid I know but I was rushing to get you guys a chapter because I've been saying for weeks I'm pretty sure months that you guys would have a chapter. So here it is and I'm sorry it's stupid.

Like/Comment/Follow or Don't it's your choice.

Love ya!!!

I'll release the ship names next chapter!!