Twelve

Alex's P.O.V

I was left in my hospital room by myself over an hour ago. Lorenzo took Jamie home to shower and Antonio went on official business.

I'm okay I mean I miss Antonio but the only thing that is bugging me. Like really bugging me, is the weird guy that keeps walking by my room and asking me how I'm doing.

Like I don't know you so why are you asking me any questions?

Woah there Alex. You're sounding like a diva so mentally smack yourself and cool that tone.

"How you feeling now?" the random guy said. Curly black hair and olive oil skin tone. Tyrese Gibson muscles and hazel eyes. Who the heck is this guy? I'll ask.

"I'm fine but um who are you?" I asked. He took a step forward.

He smiled softly and walked closer to my bed. "I'm uh Marcos. My names Marcos. We know each other we met a while back. You can't tell Antonio I come to see you though. It won't turn out good for you. I know him Alex. He's dangerous. He'll hurt you bad. How do you think you ended up in here?"

"You need to get out of my room now. Leave!" I pressed the nurse button on the bed remote and watched him back up quickly and leave.

Antonio wouldn't hurt me would he? He flipped out when the puppy nipped my finger before he left. Is he feeling guilty though for putting me here so he got me the puppy and is being all protective? Why would he do that though. Is Jamie apart of this too. Jamie's my best friend or maybe not.

"Knock knock. How are you my dear sweet pet Alex?" Antonio walked in the room interrupting my thoughts. "Oh I'm good. Just um...good you knack good like nothing's wrong." I said.

Smooth Waters. Very smooth.

"You sure? What happened did one of the nurses come and fuck with me you?" Antonio quickly got defensive and it was cute and sexy as hell, I just couldn't shake what that Marcos guy said. I couldn't even remember my own name until Lorenzo sat with me for an hour getting me to understand who I was. By that I mean my name, age, and the fact I was dating Antonio.

Although Antonio never confirmed we were dating but maybe that has to do with the fact he nearly killed me. Of course Marcos could be lying and Antonio never hurt me.

I shook my head. "No sir. Um I have a question if that's okay with you?" He just nodded his head and took a seat in one of the hospital chairs in the room. "What happened to me? How did I end up in this hospital room?"

He looked shocked. I never asked before what happened or at least not that I can remember but I want to know now. I'm holding on to memories so I'm sure I can remember this moment right here. He began to open his mouth to speak but I jumped in real quick, "Don't lie to me."

"You were attacked Alex, by someone who.."

"By you sir? Did you do this to me? I uncovered my self from the blankets and strained to myself out of my bed.

I was finally standing up next to my bed using my iv pole as a support as well as the railings on my bed. " Why would you think such a thing of me? I've been here by your side since you've been here and before then. I know we had just barely met before you had gotten hurt but if my whole intention was to bring you pain let your soul hang on a thread debating whether it should walk right into the cold arms of death or stay in this world, do you think I'd be here? Watching over you as you get better. Giving you unnoticed guards to keep you safe when I leave. Making sure you get the best care possible that costs thousands and thousands of dollars. Giving you every ounce of my soul though you may not even notice." he raised his voice a small bit but still kept it low to not be noticed by nurses.