Sixteen

Antonio's P.O.V  (Played by Sean Faris) 

10 years in the past.

"Stefano Dante Antonio Costa you better slow down! You're going to crash and kill us both!" Samantha screamed from the passenger seat of my matte black Camaro.

I was going 90 in a 55 zone. 

I laughed at her and just sped up. "What babe don't you trust me?" I asked her mockingly and still laughing. 

She groaned and smacked my right shoulder. 

"See now that babe is going to get us killed. You can't hit a man while he's driving what if he ends up swerving the car." she began giggling and held on to the 'Oh shit!' handle above her. 

We reached our favorite spot at the highest point in the mountains that overlooked the entire city. Better known as the lookout. I parked my car in the turnout. Reaching back and grabbing our blankets and pillows, she grabbed the backpack full of drinks and snacks. 

We climbed on top of the flattest rock that looked like a king sized bed with a head board. Leaning against the rocky head board we could see all the city lights. 

Today was fourth of July weekend and soon the fireworks were going to go off.

Both of us are sixteen years old. The only difference between us is I come from money and she comes from a poor foster system. Non of that matters to me though. For the longest time I have wanted to be away from all the money and the problems that come with it. 

Unlike my brother who uses it for his own personal gain so he can go about and kill all his enemies, I do not. I have not once harmed a human soul nor do I plan to. At least not on purpose. 

"Champagne my dear?" I looked at her waiting for her answer. Okay maybe I use it for my personal gain with Sam but that's it. 

Sam shook her head no. "How about just some sparkling cider. Grape to be exact." She pulled out the cider from the bag and opened it pouring it in her glass as well as in mine. 

That was unusual for Samantha. I shrugged it off thinking it was just a new thing she was doing and leaned against the head board part of the rock getting lost in my own thoughts. 

She took a sip of her cider and set the glass off to her side and climbed on top of my lap facing me. "I have a secret." I looked at her and before she could say anything I planted my lips to her in deepened kiss, only pulling apart for a second to say "So do I" 

Our bodies intertwined with each other on the rock and slowly our clothes began to come off. Her bare skin against mine made me feel like I was in wonderland. 

This wasn't the first time we had made love but each time felt like the first. 

Our bodies fit together. With every thrust forward I gave her, she moved her hips underneath me at the same time doubling the pleasure. If I sped up so did she. 

It was as if our minds connected without saying any words. 

My right hand massaged her left breast while I kissed her from her right nipple to the crook of her neck and back down again. 

She moaned softly. 

My right thumb slowly and softly moved over her nipple on her breast causing her to shiver in pleasure. 

I moved my mouth to hers and deeply kissed her as we both reached our climax. 

Moving off of her, I grabbed a blanket besides me and placed it at the bottom of our feet as we both began to put our clothes back on.