Six

Alex's P.O.V (Picture is Antonio played by Sean Faris)

"Uh I believe you did sir. I mean you just implied it." I said to myself walking up to my front door.

Okay so my boss has a thing for me, I have a thing for my boss and my mom watched everything from the window. I saw my mom wave from the window with a huge smile on her face. Wow! Good job on checking to see the coast clear.
I walked inside and waved my mom off.

"I don't want to hear it. I made out with my boss he asked me to be his sub and wants me. I know it's crazy I can't believe it either." I told her.

She looked at me strangely and handed me a small envelope. "Some guy dropped this off for you.Said only for your eyes." she said.

I opened up a small envelope to see it a folded up piece of paper. I unfolded the paper and read it. 'Hello Alex. If you got this then that means you are now of use to me. Antonio Castro finally found someone he cares for and wasn't very discreet about it. Watch out Alex. My sweet toy. I could be in any shadow or around any corner.'

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Wait so he wants you to be his substitute teacher? Does he own like an elementary school or something?" I rolled my eyes and walked away.

I looked at my phone and saw it was almost midnight. 

Tony would probably be home by now. Should I call him and tell him about the note? No because what if it's just a prank. Like an old office prank? Maybe they do it to all of his new workers?

Deciding to call Antonio I went to his contact and dialed his number.

He answered after two rings. "Yes Alex?" he sounded pretty irritable. "Sorry sir. Is this a bad time?" I asked him. He sighed, "No Alex what's wrong?"

"Well after you dropped me off I uh got this note and it said for me to be careful because you care about me and then it said to watch out because they could be in any shadow or around any corner."

I heard car horns honking in his end of the phone. "Wait are you still driving? I thought you'd be home." I told him.

He laughed a little bit. "Alex I just dropped you off at home like five minutes ago. It takes fifteen minutes to get from your house to mine. Anyways don't worry about the note, I'll clear it up just make sure you get a good nights sleep before work tomorrow. Good night Alex."

Before I could answer Antonio hung up. I threw the note in the trash trusting his words and tried not to think about it. I changed into my pajamas and climbed into my bed and quickly drifted off to sleep.

----

A couple hours later a loud crashed woke me up. The sound came from my room and I jolted out of my bed. "Who be you and why are you in my room?" I said quickly.

I heard a menacing chuckle come from the side where my closet is. "Answer me or I will.....uh....or else I'm going to throw my pillow at you!" I began to mentally slap myself once I said pillow. I know it's dark in my room but a pillow? I'm stupid.

The menacing chuckle returned again from the other side of my room. I quickly grabbed my pillow and threw it towards the laugh. A soft gasp came from shadow man and I laughed. "Ha! I told you I'd hit you with a pillow!" I shouted.

The man quickly came and stood right in front of me.

"I told you to watch out." his voice was deep and menacing. Every letter of every word was as if he was spitting venom out.

Before I knew it a sharp pain hit my head and everything went black.

Short I know but I wanted to give you guys a quick update it's probably stupid and all but I'm sorry it's 1 am and there's a lot of family issues going on. But please comment, vote and follow. Also any questions message me or write it on my message board. I'm more than likely to answer my personal messages then my message boards.